New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I've not really got a purpose anymore. I devoted a good thirty years or so to fighting in that long war that Coltugal got into with Iberneigha. Iberneighan soldiers killed my creator. You know how many Iberneighans I killed?"

He smiled.

"More than a thousand."

"I guess we aren't so different then. I have enough shadows trapped in my blade to populate Canterlot tenfold." Gleaming Blade said. "Ah, here we are." He said when they reached a long vine extending up into the ceiling, a faint light peering through.

"Alright, but just be ready. When my blade glows anything could happen." Blade said and he reached up towards the light source and have it a good punch. It opened up into a large enough hole to crawl through. "Ground floor. There was a prison here once." He said as he crawled out.

"Hard to say." Blade said to Gears. "If I had to guess, it's been empty since Celestia first banished the Nightmare to the moon when it took over her sister's body."

"I think you're definitely insane." Dawn said bluntly to Light. "Another crystal? What does this one do?"

He rolls this around in his head for a moment.

Over a thousand years old. Evil presence. Not even the strangest place I've been.

"The citizens of Equestria act as though Equestria is the whole world. It's all about 'saving Equestria from the changelings', or 'taking over Equestria'. Not once have I heard of anypony here even say the name of another country, have you noticed this?"

"I have. Sometimes I tell people I'm a crystal pony and that I'm from the Crystal Empire and they are still utterly confused, even after all this time has passed." Blade said. "I can't blame them, though. I guess it's instinct to put your homeland before anywhere else."

Light:...well...This us the crystal of insanity...im one of the lucky ones to have it...for it sends your mind so deep in madness...your mind is nothing...I'm a psychologist...so i know full well of the mind...

"Hold on, I don't like the way this place looks." Blade said, holding out his runeblade, which was glowing brightly. "There's a presence here, no doubt. Keep your eyes peeled." he said, proceeding on.

"Insanity will do me no good, so get that thing out of my face." Dawn said to Light, annoyance in his voice.

Light:...but without this crystal...you cant compete the true darkness...as i said...each crystal of differnt type of dark energy...or dark matter....anyhow lets find the others

((Sorry guys, twas busy IRL :P))

"I'm starting to question why you want me to use the crystals. One gave me power, but how do I know all of them will undo me?" Dawn said to Light.

Blade led Gears through the ground floor of the castle. The area around them seeped of dark energy.

A giant cloud of mist rose from one corner of the room. It took the form of a humanoid looking creature and silently walked up behind Gears. Blade turned around and saw this. Without thinking he drew his blade and hurled it over Gears head into a purple gem that floated in the center of the shadow creature. He held out his hand and the blade returned to him. Several more shades approached the two. "The gem in their chest. That's how you kill them." he said bluntly without emotion or acknowledgement as he swung his blade into another shade.

Archived