New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He followed the path to the ancient castle that Dawn was currently in. Feeling something evil inside, he unsheathed his sword. His most useful tomes were quickly accessible if it came down to needing them.

"Don't worry, we'll be seeing each other again... Very soon," Chaos smiled again. Reverb shook her head for a moment and then smiled to her new friend, "Sorry, we can't chat long, but I hope you enjoy your time in Ponyville! Catch you on the flipside!", before following after the now re-hooded Chaos. They wasted little time coming to the Treebrary, only to see a new pony there. "... Twilight not in?," Chaos questioned the stranger.

The very exhausted and beaten Rise looked at the two ponies that had approached him. "Wha-huh? Oh, I don't know.....I hope she is." he said wearily.

Dawn continued to read old tomes. "How can you possibly help me out, Light?" he said to the albino pony.

Light:..(takes out a black and red crystal)...these are called Blacko Crystals...they harbor much so dark energy...get all 5 then...ooo! There willbe no end of Darkness...but...only I know the locations...

Light:...after studying them...there are 5 ponies like the mane 6... crystal of Insainty...crystal of Despair...crystal of hate, crystal of pride...and the one you are holding...is the crystal of dark magic...the "crystals" are hidden away in these begins wating to be reawakened!...but only with my...and yours...will you achive absolute power...

"There he is, Dawn. He was out of reach before, but now you have a chance to destroy it. He will give you more power than a normal pony." the voice said in his head.

"You are a fool to come here, automaton. You're on unholy ground now, and there is no escape." Dawn said, the demonic tone coming into his voice.

"I was built for more than fighting, I was built to do whatever I aspired to. I don't fail. You, on the other hand, are a dog in the hands of a master, who, without you, would be nothing."

He twirls the sword in his hoof.

Archived