New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawn's body turns to shadow, causes the blade to pass through it like air. Once the strike was passed his body returned to his regular form. He fired a shadowy beam towards Gears and then shot multiple shots at the ceiling, causing large pieces of stone to fall towards Gears.

He recited the tome again, just as quiet and just as quick. After being launched across the room, he hurriedly removed another tome, read it, and recited it. It caused fire to erupt from the ground beneath Dawn, and Gears stuffed the book back as quickly as he removed it.

Dawn casted a spell creating a protective magic shield around him, snuffing out the fire beneath him. He then shot lightning out of his horn toward Gears while simultaneously dragging water out of a nearby well and throwing both towards him.

He said the first tome again and avoided the bolt, digging his hooves into another wall. Using his free hoof, he takes another tome out and says it, but nothing appears to happen. Sheathing the sword, putting the book back, and slamming a free hoof into the wall, he uses the first tome to jump across the large pieces that fall from the ceiling. Reaching Dawn, he unsheathes his sword and launches himself upwards, then comes down onto the magic barrier, propelled by another launch downwards. The sheer force and the tome he said earlier causes him to cut through the barrier and down through Dawn, then out the bottom.

Dawn jumped out of the barrier as Gears broke through it and dodged his next strike. He then broke jagged pieces of stone off the wall and hurled them at Gears. He also began to break parts of the floor apart when Gears stood.

(I am back,and let me speak to you all the words of my people...BRRRRRR!It is getting so cold!I'm glad I'm in my toasty home now!And I hope you all warm and cozy this fine day. :) )

"So,Drago,how many troops should we bring?" Arrow asks as he checks his wings again.

((Huzzah! Arrow is back! :P))

Rise leaned his head against the door of the Treebrary. "Where the buck is Twilight?" he said, attempting to knock again but being too tired to do so.

Dawn continued to break apart the walls of the castle and hurl the pieces at Gears.

"Nightmare....Dawn....Elements......Harmony......castle........." Rise stammered, who at this point is so tired and exhausted from all the fighting and traveling that he can no longer think properly, and then promply faints in the doorway of the Treebrary.

"Jump around all you want, you roach." Dawn though to himself. "You can't run forever."

Rise quickly recovered after fainting from exhaustion. He quickly scrambled to his feet and faced the purple unicorn. "Are you Twilight Sparkle? I need your help."

Dawn's eyes and horn lit up simultaniously and the mist that had filled the room began to spin into massive tentacles growing out of the floor. Two of then grabbed Gears by the legs while a third began to go for his head.

Archived