New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

"The caverns beneath the castle. I'm guessing the Nightmare creature stuck in it's newest host sent you down here?" the pony said, sheathing his own blade. "Why did you even come to the castle in the first place? Do you know what is going on here?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You do realize that you can't physically kill it, right?" the pony said, turning away and nudging the remains of a now lifeless undead. "You couldn't kill these things, what makes you think you could kill it?"

"Well, he seemed to have a pretty hard time even hitting me. Then there's the fact I have powerful magic, and I can't get flesh wounds since I'm made of metal and a strong, magic crystal."

He looks around at the deceased.

"But no amount of magic or weaponry will finish him. The only known way of destroying it is the Elements of Harmony. However...." the pony said, looking down at his glowing blade. "....there are other ways. Ways in which nopony knows about. That's why I'm here."

Light:...(smiles)...(is walking off)...everything is going as planed...Nightmare Moon...Gears...and now to let it play out...and soon...the true climax...in fine mundi...ha ha ha!!!

Drago:...alright!...which way we go?

Blizzard looks at light.

"Greetings! You seem like an interesting fellow!"

Gears thinks for a moment.

"I think I have heard of a family like that before. I have been alive for over a hundred years, so it is likely that I have."

Angel: alright...

Drago: then come on everypony! to adventure!

Light:...time is running out...and soon...insanity...(walks back)...Oh Nightmare! You ready to gather the crystals yet? (smiles)

"The ponies you said have them will come for me. I shall retive them soon." Dawn said.

Rise gathered up the Elements of Harmony and put them in his saddlebags for safety. They would be safer if they weren't being carried by the weilders themselves.

"Of course, lets go!" Rarity said.

"Umm...I guess so." Fluttershy asked, more reserved.

"Princess Cadence destroyed Sombra before I could, but I let that slide. She's been good to me since becoming the new leader." Gleaming Blade said.

Archived