New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

"We're coming to save you, Dawn" Rise said to himself, and he, Rarity and Fluttershy followed the group.

Gleaming Blade continued to fight the shades who were attacking him and Gears. His sword destroyed the soul gems within them with ease.

Dawn had moved to a balcony on the castle as was meditating on the dark power he was controlling.

Blade's sword glowed and what remained of the shattered soul gems turned into a dark mist. The mist was absorbed into his sword and the runes glowed even brighter. Finally all the dark energy in the room had been captured in his sword, and it soon stopped glowing.

Blade looks around the area before sheathing his sword. "For now it seems. When my runeblade absorbs something, it never escapes." he said, looking around the room.

Rise smiled at Arrow and continued on with the group.

"I wish. It belonged to my great grandfather. My dad kept it until I was of age, and gave it to me when he began to train me." Blade said, feeling the hilt of the sword. "Whenever I kill a shadow creature, I have to trap it's dark energy in it. All shadow hunters have to learn how."

((We're leading the Elements of Harmony to the old castle to get the Nightmare out of Dawnbreaker. Close enough :P))

"Well, weapons kill. That's all that matters I suppose." Blade said. "At least we're in the castle. We have to get to the main floor. At that point it shouldn't be hard to find the Nightmare creature."

"I'm fine with the power, I just want them to know how to use it. It's been far too long since I was offered a real challenge. There was no swordfighting. He just grabbed me with tentacles. Figures. I faced toy soldiers in the desert of Iberneigha and I'm facing a toy soldier here."

His voice shows disappointment.

Archived