New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pinkie Pie sees the group from the distance,"AppleJack?Are you over there?" she yells across to us.

"Yeah,it's me!Now,get over here.we have guests,Pinkie Pie." AppleJack yells back.

"Guests!?" Pinkie Pie says with excitement as she picks up speed towards us.

Angel flys up, "Pinkie!!!"

Sun rolls his eyes, " How was your day at Pinkie's home."

Moon looked at Sun, "....Random like always."

Shadow took another step back, "hmmm.."

Pinkie Pie finally get over to you all."Hi everyone!" she says with a cheerful voice,the looks over and Arrow and Gears."I've never seen you two before?Which means you must be new here!Am I right?" she asks.

"Yeah,we are new here." Arrow responds.

"Yay!I can sing the welcome song!" Pinkie Pie grabs Arrow and Gears and pulls them both close to her and starts clears her throat and gets ready.

"Welcome welcome welcome

A fine welcome to you

Welcome welcome welcome

I say how do you do?

Welcome welcome welcome

I say hip hip hurray

Welcome welcome welcome

To Ponyville today"

((Alright, here goes nothing!))

A white pegasus flew above Ponyville. He was finished with his weather duties for the day and felt like stretching his wings. He flew towards the edge of town and noticed several ponies gathered at a farm. Feeling social, he flew down towards the group. He landed nearby and approached them. "Hi there! My name is Rise. What are you all doing here?"

"Hello. We were just-"

He looks towards (Should I call you Flaming or Snowflake?), then towards the timberwolves. In an instant, he jumps into action, heading towards the timberwolves with great haste.

AppleJack follows Gears.

"Hey Pinkie Pie,get your cannon ready." Arrow says as he sides into the party cannon. "Face it at those wolf things."

"Got it!" Pinkie Pie says as she aims. "Ready...FIRE!" she says as she fires it and I start launching towards them.

Archived