New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rise jabs his left hind leg out as he flies into a Timberwolf, smashing it's chest with a fierce kick. He then circles around and flies into another one. He lands on the ground and shakes the shards of wood off of him. More Timberwolves approach him and Rise prepares to engage them.

Gears ignores them all, tackles one of the timberwolves, and snaps it's neck. Turning to another one, he plucks it from the ground byt it's neck, it's claws doing nothing but scraping up the paint. He pulls the head off of it, then stomps it to pieces.

((OOC: Ether is fine Flaming is also a Pegasus)) Flaming Snowflake starts to fly up above the Timberwolfs and says "Guess I should help clean up my mess." coming back he flies close to a Timberwolf and breath on it turning it into ice.

Three more Timberwolves surround Rise. He begins to battle them as a large Timberwolf slowly approaches. Rise kicks two of the wolves in the face while back-handing the third one. He turns to see the large Timberwolf, only to find his large tail flying towards him.

"Uh oh..." Rise said before being smacked by the wolf's massive tail and flying backwards, landing at the base of a tree.

"Ugh...." Rise moaned as he put a hoof to his head, feeling a small bit of blood dripping through his black and crimson mane. "Oh great." Rise said, wobbling as he got up and attempted to jump back in the fray.

Gears turns to face another one of them, shoving his hoof through its chest, flipping it over him, and snaps it's neck. He removes a collapsible sword from his saddlebag, then decapitates two wolves, breaks a neck with a hilt smash, and jams his sword down the throat of another.

"Your name is Applejack, isn't it? I'm sure I've seen you around town. This must be Sweet Apple Acres. Wow, what are the odds that I run into this place while just flying around?" Rise said laughing, only to have it cut off by his throbbing head.

Archived