Favorite Dave Matthews Band song?

Famicom

or do you even like them at all?? My favorite song is Ants Marching from the album Under The Table and Dreaming among other songs.

Reply with your answer, I am curious how many ponies out here on canterlot.com know about this amazing band and their equallly as amazing music

I've listened to them a bit. They are a good band, certainly one I used to listen to regularly (and one I still won't turn off if they come on my internet radio).

That said Crash into Me has special meaning to me since Crash was my first CD I owned of them. However I'm not sure if I have a definitive "favorite." My musical preferences swing wildly depending on my mood, and none of the songs really hold any great feeling or significance to me that I can definitely say "Yes this song is my favorite song."

That said starting a thread about a specific band is kinda pushing it unless you know the userbase would have a large fanbase for the artist for whatever reason. It would be more wise to open threads that are more general.

That said starting a thread about a specific band is kinda pushing it unless you know the userbase would have a large fanbase for the artist for whatever reason. It would be more wise to open threads that are more general.

i kinda had a feeling that would be the case.... XD