Canterlot Pony

DiamondPanther

Hibiscus wandered the streets looking for some-pony to meet,somewhere to shop,anything to do! She was so bored;she had been gardening and selling flowers all day.She loved tending to her flowers but it could get tiresome sometimes. She wish she wasn't so busy all the time. She looked around,every-pony was in-grossed in their own conversation.She sighed and headed into a Canterlot cafe to find something to eat.She hadn't realized she was so hungry.Then again she hadn't eaten since this morning.She ordered a daisy sandwich She went over to a red table and sat down.Then a pony approached the table...

• 2 weeks later...

"Pardon me, but are you the pony that has been selling flowers all day?" Moonbeam asked. "You see, my talent is the manipulation of light and particles. I was wondering if perhaps you would like to help me out with a little experiment. All I would need is a few of your flowers." Moonbeam smiled, and then saw the waiter headed towards the two of them with Hibiscus' sandwich. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you on lunch. Should I come back later?" Moonbeam asked, slightly embarrassed that he had overlooked such a simple detail.

( may i join, sorry)

Starwing was watching the to ponies very closely from the side. A dark brown pony glanced over at here. Shoot! She thought to herself. No pony can see me! Starwing hurriedly ran back to her apartment. That was a close one!

Moonbeam's eyes flicked over to the side for a second, "must have been nothing," he thought. "I'm sorry m'lady, but I have to go. Perhaps I'll stop by later," he said to Hibiscus. Moonbeam left the cafe and looked down the streets, "I guess it really was nothing."

(I'd be glad to have you, so I don't see why not)

A crimson unicorn with a black hooded cloak looked down on the two ponies talking below from the roof...the brick she was standing on started to give

"Look out!" Moonbeam said as small amounts of rubble began falling from above them. Moonbeam looked up to see somepony on the roof staring down at them. "You may want to be careful, it appears that isnt as sturdy as you had hoped. And also that we may be more vigilant than you had expected!" Moonbeam said, lashing out at this eavesdropper

Starwing looked up at the crimson unicorn. Her eyes widened. That was the pony she was hiding from. Suddenly Starwing flew up into the air, hoping not to get seen by the crimson unicorn.

Starwing had looked back and stopped. She saw the other pony didn't know what was going on. She hurriedly trotted over. "Just come with me!" Starwing said franticly.

After landing safely on the ground Starwing looked around to see no one was watching. "I'm sorry!" Starwing apologized. "I didn't mean to hassle you." She said. "Its just that the other pony is not exactly the best news. He is a pony that collects information for a secret society called CPUA. It stands for canterlot pony undercover agency. they 'spy' on people and bring it back to their leader. Its bad news. It happened to my and my family. My parents were killed and i was a orphan, but i am not anymore. I am here to protect other ponies from the same." She sighed, slight tears falling from her cheek.

"By filly ! It sure is bright out here today" yawned the very tiresome pony. "Why do the pegasi ponies have to make the weather so bright?" The mare complained whilst staring sleepily up at the sky. She often did this as she wasn't a day pony not one bit at all. She would often contemplate many whimsical things early on in the day but this time she managed to bump into a curious looking bunch of ponies. "Oh, uh sorry there I , uh wasn't looking where I was going" she spoke softly avoiding any eye contact as she was feeling rather clumsy right now.

"Ugh!!" Starwing said frustrated. "Ok, then why are you following us?" She demanded. "The CPUA is a secret agency. You looked just like the leader of it, the one who killed my family." She said looking quite angry.