The Chronicles of the Children of the Night

ScratchAttack99

"That my friend is not going to happen I am afraid. I had a way home but it got destroyed and I am trying to find the parts I need to fix it." says Joe then looking of in the distance "We got company you two."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using a teleportation spell Joe warps behind the Diamond Dogs slicing the first in his way back NightFlight and Stormchaser. The second falls to a single shot from his M1911 by now the rest of them gang up on Joe. Joe warps out of the horde and hacks down the rest of them with ease.

NightFlight easily flies off, faster then the eye could process, little more then a bright red blur as the Timber Wolves fell. They fell one by one or two or three at a time but soon they all fell. The magicly glowing eyes of the wolves fading and never rising again. NightFlight then took down the last dog, one that was attacking Joe from behind. She pinned it down, biting down hard on the throat but not drawing blood as it slowly choked itself to death. She calmly stood up and trotted to her hoodie. She shrugged it on quickly, feeling naked and vurnable showing her glowing feathers and eyes to the strangerponys.

((OOC: Between Joe and NightFlight. You crazy :shock:))

The two ponies finally come to a door and Joe opens it saying "Go on in." following NightFlight inside and flipping a switch that turns on a light.

(OOC:No, insane, there's a difference. 'OATMEAL?! Are you CRAZY?')

NightFlight trotted in and sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness, I absolutely ABHORE the Everfree forest!" She looked around, her hoodie remaining up and covering all but the tips of her wings and mane. "So this is where you live Mr. Mystery Stallion?"

"Yes yes it is! Here I watch every thing that goes on in Equestria. You can call me Joe by the way." says Joe as he trots over to some desks and starts to move things around."You can take a seat if you want." nodding to a caouch in the corner "Want any thing?" he asks turning around

((OOC: Sorry I can't spell))

(Just because this is a RP in equestria, dosen't mean there can't be bipedals!!!)

Two robots wandered aimlessly in the woods to collect data, one with a silver helmet , the other with a gold one. The bipedals looked at a (cabin?) and started to walk towards it, but stopped as they waited for another bipedal, a man from a different world called earth, dead mouse, or deadmau5 for short. The robots didn't know his real name or why he wore a gaint mouse mask over his head, but supposedly he was a very famous DJ from his planet. Deadmau5 caught up and told the hunks of metal.

" this time I talk to these.... "Ponies", got it ?"

The robots noded and they walked up to the door and nocked.

When the door opened , most likely he would be greeted by a pony, and the poor souls would be shocked to see 5-6 foot, two leged, people!

He scratched his mouse mask and looked at the pony, asking,

"*a-hem* can we come in we're sort of lost..."

post-8965-0-71999600-1382399499.jpg

post-8965-0-60877700-1382399513_thumb.jp

Joe stands up on his rear legs after giving NightFlight her drink and then answering the door to see the robots and the person with the mouse head and says "So what dimension do you fools come from so I can put yall back where yall belong." with a straight face and not shocked at all

NightBright say black and walked over, gasping when she say the bipedal. She gritted her teeth and her hoodie was off in seconds, her wings, tips of her feathers, and her tail was glowing brighter as she was prepared to fight whatever or whoever they were. She heard Joe and froze, glancing at him. "What? Deminsion? What are you talking about?"

"Well there are many places alternate worlds and new ones that exed Equistria and a lot of problems keep coming here that is why I can't truly go home as you asked me to earlier and this things came from one of them but I can ether put them back or help them stay here depending on what they want to do but honestly I prefer the later of the two because it is easier but more painful." said Joe to NightBright not looking away from the bipedals for a second. "So as I asked where did yall come from?"

"OKAY!!!" He boomed. "Calm yourselves down! Why would we want to hurt you?! We're just lost and we need help!"

The gold robot looked down at the first pony and blurted out,

"Why would they think that WE are a threat?"

"Maybe magical ponies aren't really as smart we thought they were! Halt data recordings!"the silver robot exclaimed.

"CAN IT! Both of you!" He commanded.