Member Titles

I only recently answered this question. Before posting a question, please check through previous threads in this board to make sure you aren't asking the same question someone else has. Yes, your member title goes up with your post count. Right now, if I remember correctly, we don't have a Donation feature. Rosie and Dio are overhauling that system. Aside from post count, a mod or admin may decide to slap a custom member title on you, but that's up to their discretion. Don't bug them about it if you want one.

And, please, remember to check through the older questions before asking yours. I definitely answered this a day or two ago.

Thank you! <3

I only recently answered this question. Before posting a question, please check through previous threads in this board to make sure you aren't asking the same question someone else has. Yes, your member title goes up with your post count. Right now, if I remember correctly, we don't have a Donation feature. Rosie and Dio are overhauling that system. Aside from post count, a mod or admin may decide to slap a custom member title on you, but that's up to their discretion. Don't bug them about it if you want one.

And, please, remember to check through the older questions before asking yours. I definitely answered this a day or two ago.

Thank you! <3

Oops, sorry. I was in class and didnt have time to go through all the threads, but I will definitely check next time :)