Broken Navigation Link.

Paaaad

When inside a forum or thread, clicking the Canterlot.com link brings me to an error message... Anyone else, or is this just me? :unsure:

​Edit: From this thread, both the Equestrian Welcome and Questions & Suggestions links do work.

Edited by Paaaad

Hover your mouse over the link and check your browser is suggesting it travels to 'www.canterlot.com' and no where else.

If it is pointing back to canterlot.com, then there is simply a problem with your browser.

If it states otherwise and is trying to take you else where, please provide details such as where the link it attempting to take you. (This will also mean there's a problem with your browser)

To note: There are certain types of 'extensions' or browser add-ons that can change things like links to go via an ad etc. This can be considered a trojan but won't be picked up by your antivirus because you voluntarily installed and a link-change is considered very minor.

Hover your mouse over the link and check your browser is suggesting it travels to 'www.canterlot.com' and no where else.

If it is pointing back to canterlot.com, then there is simply a problem with your browser.

Check. It is pointing the right way.

To note: There are certain types of 'extensions' or browser add-ons that can change things like links to go via an ad etc. This can be considered a trojan but won't be picked up by your antivirus because you voluntarily installed and a link-change is considered very minor.

Only one I have is the one for this site... so I doubt that's the problem.

Just checked IE, since I usually use Chrome, and it seems to work just fine on that. Huh. That probably rules out the router.