Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

It was couple days before the ponies could finally go on there journey through the world to become adults there will be hard times, fun times, sad times, and good times they will experience all or most of these

it is a fine day in pallet town not too sunny and looks like it might rain but not raining everypony going on there day as usually but there is something going down

"ha you will never beat me and you never will be good enough" says jack ((he is one of your rivals)) how do you respond

1. Symphonic Fire Party Pokemon Squirtle 6, Pidgey 7, ratata 5 Caterpie 6,- PC Pokemon,

2. Spectrum Party Pokemon-Gastly 6 barnby the pidgey 5,Mr. Wiggles the weedle 6 , PC Pokemon,

3. Name Party Pokemon- , PC Pokemon,

4. Skyzipper Party Pokemon Charmander 8, Pidgey 5, Pikachu 6- PC Pokemon,

Rival 1. jack starting Pokemon Bulbasaur

rules for sheet

you can start with any pokemon but it has to have three evo not be a rare or led and you have to tell how you cacth it in your background

Name

Starter pokemon

Background

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hey don't leave mmeeeeeeee" Stardust Shine shouted as she fell into the town lake. "We're here together so my get our Pokémon together got!" said Stardust Shine huffily.

name: Violet Bloom

starting pokemon: Eevee

background: Violet is from a family of trainers and has watched as her siblings grew up and picked their 'traditional' pokemon. Every time they came home, the would show her their recently obtained Pokemon. She immediately loved her older sister's Eevee, vowing when she started she would take on one for her own. Other than being around trainers since she was small, her life is fairly peaceful and routine.

Violet laughed at Jack's challenge, green eyes flashing as she looked at her Eevee, Angel.

"Ha! As if, Jack! Angel and I can beat you, any day, any time! Just 'cause you've got that silly Bulbasaur doesn't mean that I can't beat you!" She challenged back, watching Angel leap into battle position. Jack wouldn't beat her this time!

((Gala, use the character sheet he posted, fill it in with the info and then play as usual. It's easy. Relax, I'll help you if you want.))

((because the way i did it was i took the starting pokemon from red/blue/green and yellow the starters in red/blue/green is the normal three Bulbasaur,Charmander,Squirtle as your charter pick one ,one gets pick by your rival normal the opposite of what you pick and one get left but in yellow you started is Pikachu and your rival gets eevee i thought i will be more interesting if i did it this way))

((Darn, anyways, I wanted an eevee. Uh.... Alright.

Name: Spectrum Splash

Appearance: white unicorn filly with a grey mane and tail that have a rainbow strip down the middle.

Personality: High-energy, persistent, competitive, cocky at times

Starting pokemon: Gastly

Background: Spectrum Splash is an only child in a family with one pokemon trainer parent and one who isn’t a pokemon trainer. When she was just a little foal, Spectrum Splash’s family began to notice a gastly hanging around their house in the shade of their front porch during the day, and lurking around the yard at night, consistently being there every day for some unknown reason. Every day, Spectrum tentatively drew closer to the floating pokemon, having never been close to pokemon other than her father’s and thus very curious about them. As is natural for a gastly, the creature’s first reaction was to try to scare the little unicorn foal, but what it didn’t know was that Spectrum loved a good scare. After a moment of shock, she’d begin giggling and get even closer to the pokemon. Over time, the gastly gave up on scaring the persistent little filly and grew used to her companionship, and even ventured inside her house from time to time. Spectrum treated the ghost pokemon as a friend as she grew up, and decided that, once she was old enough, this gastly would be her first pokemon. She endearingly named it Ivan, and kept her vow to keep him as her first pokemon companion. ))

((Do I need to wait for somepony else to be my rival before I post, or just go with Jack having multiple rivals? And, yeah, I guess it is kind of funny on a gastly. XD))

Archived