Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

((no i am playing both the rivals and everything else which is another reason stormchaser can't be in it i have not figured out the next rival you will find out when we start and everypony has pick their starter pokemon))

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Alright.)) A white unicorn dashed along the dirt path, a small purple pokemon floating alongside her. Her grey mane with its multi-colored strip shone vividly in the sunlight, and she had a determined look in her sky-blue eyes as she skidded to a halt in front of a patch of very tall grass. She heard a rustling from within it, and nodded to her gastly, who floated closer and grinned. They stepped forward into the untended grass, which was nearly as tall as the unicorn herself. Creeping forward and springing from the grass for a surprise attack, the unicorn filly found, not a wild pokemon, but another pony. A few wild pidgey fled from the surrounding foliage at the sound of the unicorn leaping out. "Oh, hello. I'm Spectrum Splash. Who are you?" she greeted the pony. Her gastly looked around, then seemed very disappointed.

((you are going to use a starter pokemon the only reason why i let mono used a gastly is it not a very powerful pokemon it has three evo not necessary and it goes so good in her background story if you think you can make a background that good you can try some pokemon no matter how good the background i won't allow as a starter or you can just use one of the ones from my first post))

((ok now we can really start i don't really know how often Lilia can post so lets try not to leave her behind i am just going to said the couple days past so we can start but first all of your friends incase you didn't see that don't know how close friends but some things might go smoother if you are but if you don't want to be friends you can be traveling companions))

everypony that is going on the trip got 2 notes the first note is just telling you that you got accept to go on the adventure for the town of pallet and hope you have a safe journey the second is a list of the ponies that got accept and these ponies must come to Professor Twilight lab to receive some things the list is

1. Violet Bloom

2. Spectrum Splash

3. IcicleFlash

4. jack

5.bill

6.finn

Spectrum Splash bolted along the dirt path, past her usual patch of tall grass she used to practice sneaking up on the local wild pokemon. A small purple orb floated beside her, grinning almost as widely as the white unicorn herself was. "Come on, Ivan, let's get this road trip started! We're gonna be late!" Spectrum called to the small purple pokemon, her blue eyes and rainbow strips of mane and tail glimmering in the patchy sunlight as she galloped faster. She slid to a halt in front of the gates to the laboratory, sending up a flurry of dust around her. A crowd of family members to the ponies beginning training had begun to gather there. Spectrum shoved her way to the front and bounced into the laboratory, where a few other colts and fillies about her age stood. "Hi there! I'm Spectrum Splash!" she greeted them with excitement, her gastly by her side as always.

"oh hello welcome to my lab" said professor twilight as she started to walk around the lab look at the pair "i have some things i want to give you before you go off come over here" said professor twilight as she walk over to a table with various things on it

"ok here is what your need to get started" said professor twilight as she grab several things "you need 5 pokeballs to catch other pokemon and a pokeball to keep your gastly and this stay of the art pokedex" said professor twilight as she give you six pokeballs and a pokedex

((do you want to wait for them before you leave town))

((Yeah, I'll wait for the others before I leave)) Spectrum admired the shiny surfaces of all her new equipment before stuffing it into her blue backpack and watching patiently as the others received their equipment.

Violet made a dash into the lab, Angel hot on her hooves as she skidded to a stop before Professor Twilight.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor. Did I miss anything? Hi, I'm Violet Bloom and this cutie is my Eevee, Angel." She grinned, introducing herself and Angel, who had decided she would take a nap after keeping up with the unicorn.

Spectrum gave the newcomer a grin of greeting, while Ivan floated around the new unicorn's eevee. It stirred as the gastly drew nearer, and opened its eyes a bit. Ivan immediately made his scariest face and waited smugly for the eevee to give some gesture of fright.

Violet grinned back at Spectrum, watching as the Ghastly tried to scare Angel awake. When he succeeded, she laughed. Angel was a brave one, but it was good to see she could still be scared when the little fox-like creature rose and hid behind her.

"Thank you, Professor. Now Angel won't be alone." She said, taking the items from Professor Twilight.

Spectrum giggled as well when the eevee woke with a start and scampered behind its companion. Ivan let off eerie little whispy sounds that must've been some sort of hissing laugh as he floated back to Spectrum and proudly settled himself on her back (well, a few inches above her back).

Archived