Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

Violet grinned at the ghastly, pleased to see he was the friendly sort of ghost-type. Angel gave a glower at her master, resenting the fact that she had been subjected to such evils. She brightened after a moment, however. She couldn't stay mad a the kind unicorn for very long!

"I can't wait to meet all the wonderful Pokemon around us! This is just the kind of adventure my whole family has been waiting for me to take...no more after us. So, Angel gets to make new friends and so do I! Spectrum, do you mind if we travel together for a while? It'll be easier than going it alone!" Violet asked, almost bouncing as she waited for an answer.

((I'm super sorry for the long wait! I'll try to keep up better...))

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spectrum grinned.

"Yeah! Me and Ivan would love to have you along with us! I can't wait to see and catch new pokemon, and travel, and- ehehe, let's go already!" she cheered with a nod.

Ivan seemed to understand that this unicorn and her eevee would be travelling with them, and proceeded to approach Angel and give her a friendly lick on the cheek.

((do you guys want to wait the last time he did something was on Oct 13 2013 if you guys want to wait for him we can if not we can also contenue or we could just hang out in pallet while we wait for him i just don't want it to go down like it did last time))

((Eh... If the guy hasn't done anything since October, we should keep going... What if he/she doesn't come back? We'd be stuck, and this rp would die. Personally, I'd like to keep this going. (Hehe, can't wait until we end up in dear old Lavender Town. :D ) ))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

((We can continue. Sorry, keeping up with my son is making it hard to keep up here...~.~))

Angel looked at the Ghastly and gave a faint smile, her understanding that her Master wanted to travel with the other Unicorn making her content.

Violet grinned at Spectrum, glad to have the companionship.

"I can't wait! First stop, Viridian City! Professor Twilight, thank you for being so patient with us!" She called out, the excitement making her tremble visibly.

((We can continue. Sorry, keeping up with my son is making it hard to keep up here...~.~))

Angel looked at the Ghastly and gave a faint smile, her understanding that her Master wanted to travel with the other Unicorn making her content.

Violet grinned at Spectrum, glad to have the companionship.

"I can't wait! First stop, Viridian City! Professor Twilight, thank you for being so patient with us!" She called out, the excitement making her tremble visibly.

"its your first adventure i am just glad to help oh yea. Do you guys know how to cacth pokemon if no i can show you how" said professer Twilight

(Am I aloud to join?")

yes you can we are down one pony so just make you pony with the sheet on the first page then quick make your way to professer Twilight lab

"Phew..." I walk over to the pokeballs and think "hmm... I'll have Squirtle" I pick up the pokeball,throw it into the air and greet my new partner "Hey there, I'm Arrow" the Squirtle looks at me and seems angry "He doesn't seem happy, how long was he in there? Or is it a she?"

Spectrum looked over at the professor.

"Nope, not really... I didn't technically 'catch' this one, he just kinda follows me around." she responded to the professor's question. Ivan floated around Spectrum, Angel, and Violet, then hovered over to investigate the new pokemon who had just been released from his ball.

"Then i guess i need to teach you so you know how to cacth so you can make your team stronger also Xero here is a pokedex so you can try to fill it up" said Twilight ((on a side note if you guys go crazy cacthing pokemon i will keep track of them all if you want to know how i will go to the first page and look at my first post that is where i will be reconding all the pokemon you cacth also Xero you still need to do the sheet))

Violet shook her head when asked if she knew how to catch Pokemon, her eyes wide.

"No, Professor...Angel here hatched at home when my big sister Orange asked Mom to keep the egg safe for her...Angel sees me as her Mom..." She answered, glancing at Arrow as he spoke.

Angel yawned at the sight of the little Squirtle, jumping from her perch on Violet's back before going over to investigate the young creature. Her eyes were wide as she smelled the vague scent of the sea on the turtle, her ears pricking up in surprise.

Archived