Pokemon Kanto [1 open]

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"when then i guess i will haave too teach you guys how to" said twilight as she packed her bag when she finish "ok follow me to where i will teach you and the start of your jonary" said Professor Twilight as she headed towards the door

Ivan made a sour, displeased expression at the weak beam of water fired at him from the squirtle. As the squirtle walked over to Angel, Ivan countered by simply giving it a slight push, causing it to fall on its face. Ivan proceeded to stick out his tongue at the less-than-friendly water pokemon and settle himself above Spectrum again.

Spectrum gave the squirtle's trainer an apologetic little smile, then followed the professor as she was told, Ivan hovering right behind her.

"ok so here is how the pokemon work if you look around your see tall grass and a path as long as you stay on the path you won't inconter pokemon someplaces like caves don't have this pathway so you will almost always enconter pokemon that is how you know if your meet pokemon or not everypony got that' said Professer Twilight

"you should learn all that you can razor now to catch a pokemon it is easier to show than explain now watch as i catch one" said professor Twilight as she processed into the tall grass after a couple seconds a wild Rattata "ok this is a good weak pokemon to show this now normally you would have to battle the pokemon to weakening it to catch it but this one is weak enough to just catch" said professor Twilight as she used she magic to open her lab coat that reveille servel pokeballs hanging on the inside of it she grabs one with her light purple area and tosses the ball at the Rattata the ball hit it then bounce away shooting a red beam to the Rattata then the ball opens up and the Rattata becomes a red blob that follows the red beam and goes inside the ball then the ball closes and falls to the ground after a couple seconds it starts to wiggle *wiggle*wiggle*wiggle* then it stops "and that is how you catch a pokemon" said professor Twilight as she uses her magic to pick up the pokeball and brings it close to her

"But .. normally .. you'll .. have .. to .. battle .. a .. pokemon .. to .. catch .. it." I said as I started to catch my breath and once I did I stood up shakily and proceeded to follow the professor into the grass.

"Come on out, I just want a new friend!" I started shouting once I was in the grass and t that moment a wild Pidge hopped out into the open.

"Perfect, Pidges are just right for beginners!" I said happily as I used my magic to grab the pokeball holding Charmander and threw it to send her out to fight.

"Okay, Charmander use scratch!" I shouted a I pointed my hoof at the wild Pidge.

((hey galagirls where is you character sheet and another thing i control all the Pokemon except for the ones you have even thought i can like if you Pokemon was confused i would decide if it attack where it would attack but i would randomly pick something so if you are going for wild ones i decide which one you will fight not you)) Charmander attack hits the pidgey. pidgey attacks with tackle and it hits charmander

((your chamander also knows growl ))

(Okay sorry and I'll get you the character referendum in a bit.)

"Okay, now Charmander use scratch again." I shout as I used my magic to shift through my bag.

"Uho, um Professor Twilight can I have a pokeball I forgot all mine at home." I said doing a embarrassed giggly as I turned to look at Twilight.

(Character Ref.)

Name: Lavander

Body Color: light purple

Mane Color: black

Eye Color: green

Type: unicorn

Mane style: kidda scruffy and curled at the ends

Cutie Mark: none yet

Attitude: short-tempered, drama queen

(is it okay to throw a pokeball now?)

"Okay Charmander use growl!" I shouted with the pokeball at ready once Professor Twilight handed it to me, as Charmander used growl.

((i will give small hints when i think its good but my hints might be worng because i don't want it to be too easy to cacth pokemon but it is up to you when you throw on to cacth it if you don't do it sooner or later you will miss your chance))

Charmander growl the pidgey when to attack again but miss this time

Archived