Unstoppable Forces and the such

I have been thinking about the question "What happens when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?" for a while now, and I think I have two answers that still make sense in the realm of science and provide a logical answer. One is where the force wins, and the other is where the object sort of wins.

Force wins: If the force hit the immovable object head on, this is what I would think would happen. Assuming the object has mass, an infinite at that, it is just said that the object will not budge. The force, however. is probably pure energy, and an infinite amount of that as well. Also assuming that the immovable object has a set dimension and does not expand forever, I propose that the force bores through the object, much like a friction drill works. The only difference is that the object is not moved, it is removed. The object is converted into energy, furthering the power behind the force. This is with the theory that matter can be turned into energy. Essentially, the matter doesn't move, it just stops being.

Object "wins": This is my hypothesis if the force hit from an angle. Energy can not be destroyed. It has been shown that it can take other form or be redirected very easily however. If the object is not convertible to energy, then the energy would simply bounce off, like a tennis ball at a wall. This assumes a lot here, but I feel it is still a possibility.

Let me know what you think of the problem, or any answers you may have!

That is called the Irresistible Force Paradox. It is currently used as an expression to describe two equal but opposite elements clashing with one another. Such as, "Well, the Chicago defense and the Green Bay offense is like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object..."

However if we are to go on with this as a thought experiment ... Let me get my calculator. Hrmmm, let's take b3f14edb49fd763ec19df7dcf1ff087e.png and divide that by zero OH SHI-

animated_time_paradox.gif

Ĩ̢̨̱̖͖̙̲̭͍͎̠̺̼̥̩͚̩ͨ̀ͨͥ̀ͫ̓̀̾̀ ̨̢̗̝̟̮̜̩̮̤̘̞̻̜̯͊̔͊̄ͥͪͭ̅͆̀͠ͅt̢̛͈̝̹̰̓͆̃̂͊̍́͠h͖̥̻̼ͭ͗̂ͪ͑ͭ̈́͐ͬͮ̀͢͜i̶̶̠̙̱̤̪͙͖̰̬̟͎ͦ̍ͣ́ͦͦͦͮ͒̅̄ͦ̑͆̎̐ͬ͊̚͢͠ͅn̈͆́͊̐̾̈͌ͭ̎̈̍͜҉̨̱͓̼̫̮̠̠͡ͅͅǩ̴̻͚̺̻̳̗̻͓͕͇̦̠̣̦̱̻̅͗ͭ̆̊́̇̆͂͒̾͆̄̉͜͝ ̧̧͖͉̩̱̺ͥͫͣ̎́͡͞t̷̗̪̥̦͍̞ͫ̔͆̒̄̀̆̍̉̌̓ͧ́̕͡h̵̭̱̭͇̬̝͉̯̣̩̫̗̗͚̉̆͆͛̉̉̓ͯ͞a̵̢̡̮̣̭̺̝̰̯̘̣̫͆̑̈́ͣ͗ͨ̑ͯ̀̌͊ͮͅtͥͩ̓ͣ͆̓ͤ͑̍͌ͥ͟҉̸̗̠̬̫̹̻̣ ͊̾̎͑̀̂̓ͣͦ̋̿̚͠҉̨̢̦̘̼̭̗͢Ĭ̧̨̝̖̠̗͈̣̟̗͙͖̩̻̭̪̪͛̅̾ͩͮͫ̅̔ͫ̊̃̋͑̿̚ͅ ͧ̿̏̊̆̏ͨ̎͋̄̍͌̿͏̦͕̘͔̰̯͕͕̜̕b̶̵̢͙̖̻̤̥̺͔̗͆̊ͪ́͐ͪ́ͨ̏̅͘ŗ̬̳̱̳̜͉̘̳̦͉͓͍ͥ̆̅ͨ̎ͪͪ́̚͘̕ͅö̢̢͎̪̼̘̼͕̪̼̮̫͎̃̊͗ͤ̈͟k̡̠̻͓̟̙̻̣͖̮͎̜̝̻̙̣̯̹ͩ̽̑̔ͭ̏ͭ͐ͣ̄̽̒̈̇̒͆̿͢͟͢e̢̢̘͚̟̩̤̣̲͖̩̰̺̘͔͙̞̭̮͎͂̊ͨ̽ͭ̅́͟͢͜ ͙̞̹͇̗̐ͩͪͭͯͩ͌͢t̹͍̖̞̗͓̙̲̪ͬ̀̽ͤ͛̔ͬ̊̒ͬͭͥ̎̊͟͢h̨ͪ̔̏͊̓̀̽̄͗̍ͪ̐ͪ́͘҉͈̦͙͚̝͚e̩̞̙͔͑ͦ͆̿ͫ̆͐̇́̊ͮ̎̈́͢͟͞͝ ̵̓̊͆ͮͩ̀͡͏̱̳̠͎͉͕͕̱̳̥̺̼̖̝ủ̴̶̦͇͈̦͐ͭ͑ͬ͆́̏́͌̋͟͢͠n̷̵̡̮̪̣͓͍͔͎͈̲͍̫͖͉̫͍̯̗̐̄̄͂ͫ̀ͣ̍͆̋̎̑́̿̚̚͘i̴̴͈̞͉̜̾̔́̎̾̄ͥͮ̉̂ͪͤ̈͜͢v̸̡̩͚͎̦͉ͨ͂̒͆̂͡͡e̸̢͖͔͔͔ͣ̇̐̂̔̓ͧ͗̇ͯ͒̆̇ͧͨ̌̕ŗ̵̺͖̜̜̙̰́ͭͥ̃̔́ͪ̀͜͝s̶̢͖̯͔̗͈̫̣̞̪͙ͤͫ̑͌ͦͭ͛̓͌͡͠ͅͅe͖̗̱̝ͤ̀̏͌̑͗́́͢ͅ ̨̡̨͂̅̃̆̊̐ͤ̃͋ͥͯ̽̅̓͘͏̖̰̗̝͙͉̣̮.̷̛̮̥̻̬̖̩̝͎̫̰͇̯̜͕̜͋ͬ̿͂̆͗͜.̶̧̧̨͙͎͔̟͎̼̭̭̰ͭ̑̀̓̏̃ͧ͒́ͫ̍̐̎͑ͮ́ͬ͟.̲̰̘̠̞̳̤̠̙̌̏̾̍̎̆̐̔ͪ̋̊̎̐́̀̆̕͜ͅ

~Sage