A guard on that lonesome night (Open to Everypony!)

LeCountryBrony

It was a crisp and clear night in ponyville there was a chill in the air, all was quiet except for the chirping of the crickets, all that where in the streets where "night-owl" ponies, a few travelers and a grey colored stallion named NightsWatch walking the streets watching for burglars. "Man its a cold one out here tonight" he said shivering as he continued to walk the streets as he came apon some ponies sitting about a fire in a empty area of town "So tempting." NightsWatch said to himself as he continued walking down the street. When another pony approached him "Friendly or foe ?" he asked as the pony walked up to him

(( Guess I'll give it a shot! Here's my character app: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/16579-hsau-121-ready/#entry392771 ))

((Don't worry, I won't bite. Also, I type a lot. But don't worry, I'm not expecting you to do as much. Just do what you can!))

It has been a whole day now since his landing here... his sleeping schedule still messed up, the Juggernaut would found himself sleeping during day time... and walking during night. Which suited him perfectly; during night, the odds were that whatever creature inhabited this planet would most-likely have a harder time detecting him. Or so he thought anyway. If he would've landed on the planet he was supposed to, it would've been the case... the creatures he was suppose to eliminate there lived during day... and had over-all poor eyesight. Here? It was all vague guesses and hypothesis. Heck, he didn't even know if there was any intelligent life form at all!

His large and bulky silhouette would move swiftly though the woods in the search of... anything, honestly. Anything that would indicate a source of civilization. Or anything that could be similar to that. Soon enough, his eyes would fall on some small path way... a small road made out of dirt. He'd kneel and take a better look at it... his fingers tracing alongside one of the prints... which was like nothing he ever seen. Round... shaped like a "U"... walked on four legs.

It didn't add up... a sentient, quadrupedal intelligent life form? Yet an other alien specie? Where did they sent them? Was he to serve a purpose here? As a recon, maybe? Or... perhaps... No. They wouldn't. They couldn't! They couldn't make such a mistake of sending him in the wrong place! He had to keep his mind straight... to keep his focus. Soon they'll contact him. He was sure of it. Sighing, he'd get back up and continue jogging down the path.

----

Lights. Fire... torches... and eventually houses. Small... colorful houses made out of... wood? No metal, no concrete... very simple materials such as hay, even. Pink, so much of it. Pastel colors. This whole scene confused him beyond imagining. However... since it was night time... no one seemed to be there... a few lit up windows and shadows moving inside the houses at most... from here he didn't had a good view. He'd have to get closer, and most importantly, remain careful. He'd pull out his railgun... and start making his way into town, going from bushes to bushes, from fence to wall, from wall to tree.

He was just about to make his way into town... when someone else had beat him at the hide and seek game. He'd immediately make a 180 degree turn and aim his weapon straight at the... the... what was it? What was he even staring at right now? No matter. It spoke fluid English... apparently... something he'll have to understand and sort out later on as well.

-I should be the one asking you that.

He'd say, his electronic voice modulator in his helmet making voice low, deep... and menacing despite himself. His visor would glow a solid red in the dark... as he'd point his sinister and mysterious weapon at him... getting closer, heavy metalic stomps at each steps.

-Get talking.

The 7' foot tall metal giant would demand.

NightsWatch seeing the "giant" turn quickly with red glowing eyes pointing a mysterious weapon at the pony "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Friendly!" the sliver pony shouted stepping back a little and grabbing hold of the sword in his sling with his hoof and extending his wings and floating off the ground up to the "giants" level "Get talking about what!?!?" NightsWatch said almost fearlessly

(( Yes, in a nutshell, he's a supersoldier with some mean strength, reflexes, big armor and some serious weapons. From an other dimension sent here by mistake.))

What surprised him the most right now was to see this thing actually capable of flight. Which, under normal circumstances, would've been completely impossible. The wings were way too stubby, didn't flap fast enough... and he didn't had any tail governor! But more importantly, whatever this thing was was now pulling out a sword on him. Yes, that's right. A sword. Made out of steel and all that. It was his first time seeing a real one... but he also knew this archaic weapon had no chance of dealing any damage to him.

On a side note... how was he even holding that thing without any opposing thumbs?

Glaring at it only a second, his left hand would surge forth and grab hold of the blade itself, armored fist clenching on it with a grip strong enough to snap bones. That thing, whatever it was... was pushing his luck. He had some serious balls, he'll give him that. But he was in no mood to be playing around, sadly. Pushing the sword away, his helmet would get closer to the alien's face as he'd repeat himself more clearly.

-Where am I, what are you, why have I been sent here... and where is the enemy?!

Yes, the enemy. For what he had been created. For why he had been sent for in the first place. For now, it's the only thing that made sense to him right now.

NightsWatch sheathed his blade back into its sling but still holding on to it "You are in Equestria in the town of ponyville.....im just a pony that has been sent out here on guard duty to protect the citizen ponies while they sleep against burglars and such.... why-why I have no idea why you where sent here...and the only enemies around here are dragons....just slain one yesterday" NightsWatch answered all the questions

121 Would let go of the blade, having made his point clear on the situation that he was obviously not in the mood to mess around. He'd let him sheath his sword where it belonged; away from him. He'd listen as he spoke... but listen as he might... whatever that thing was saying didn't made any sense to him. Either he was blatantly lying... or... or... well. In the opposite scenario, this would be quite the game changer.

He'd straighten himself, taking a step back as he'd now take a look around him. Realization was beginning to strike him... hard at that too. They DID sent him at the wrong place, haven't they? The battle... he was supposed to fought... was currently going on... without him. His brother in arms were out there, defending the earth... and he was here, stranded on this planet... having conversation with a talking horse!

-D*mn it!

He'd mutter under his helmet. What was he supposed to do now? Optimistic as he might be... his pod had no distress beacon whatsoever... basically just an empty metal pod. His radio wouldn't even reach outer space... he'd be qualified as "Missing in action" and that'd be the end of it. Reality had it that he'd be stuck here. Most-likely for the rest of his living days.

Confused. Lost. Did he served any purpose at all then? He'd take a few more steps back... and sit down on some wooden bench, sturdy enough to support his immense weight. He'd put his rifle on his back, his two elbows resting on his armored thighs. Looking at the ground he'd only let out one long, weary sigh.

-So... it's gona be like that...

He'd mutter under his helmet.

((OOC: My guy is also stranded from Earth but he has a way back he will offer it to you and you could accept or not he has been in Equistria for like 5 years but 3000 years have passed on earth))

((OOC: My guy is a brown unicorn with a black overcoat he was originally from earth he was head of weapons development and was about to test something when magic pulled him to Equistria sorry ;)))

(( Right, well mine isn't from an other planet... he's from an other universe altogether. So that's a bit different.))

Yeah. Obviously nothing they've said would be of any help. For some odd reasons, he expected as much. No, seriously, what could talking horses possibly bring of help. He'd look around him... this place seemed pulled straight out of the medieval era... or perhaps renaissance. Their technology seemed limited... did they even invented electricity yet? Wherever he looked he'd see torches... oil lamps... and no electrical wires.

He'd barely look at the other one sitting next to him, too far gone in his own thoughts. He did manage to get a grip when she criticized his rail gun, however. Odds were these creatures were still relying on gunpowder for ammunition. She probably didn't really know anything about his own rifle, given the fact this thing was very technologically advanced. Far more than a bow, crossbow or any typical guns they'd pull out.

-Sure... whatever.

He'd say, standing up once more. He needed to be alone... to think about all this. Twenty two years of his life prepared him for the exact opposite of what he'd be most-likely stuck with here for the rest of his life.

That's when his motion sensor would spot something... moving in the dark. He'd turn around immediately... the shadow would slip away... the red dot moving out of range in his HUD display. Probably some curious? They probably weren't used to his kind, after all...

((OOC: While in Equistria he has been dimension jumping and made a weapons empire throughout them all I am also RPing a male but I could use the Female version if yo want))

NightsWatch landed again folding and pressing his wings against his side now pacing about confused about this whole situation going on.... he should be sticking with his patrolling routes but what was he going to do with this (creature) before him "What am I going to do....what am I going to do" he muttered

The super soldier would simply look up at the pony creature pacing around... apparently distressed by this whole situation. Yeah... honestly what he was experiencing right now was no match for what HE was feeling now. It's like his whole world had been turned upside-down, literally. They were trained not to feel sadness, happiness... or any other emotions, He did not know any of those, as well as fear... but confusion? That... that they were allowed. And right now he was chuck full of it. He'd shake his head as he'd start walking into one direction.

He'd be heading back where he came from. The Everfree forest. A dangerous place... not that he was aware of it. He'd find that pod of his once more... perhaps there was something to it. But he knew deep down, somewhere under all this... that this was nothing but wishful thinking.

He'd remain silent. Nothing else was to be added. He'd begin his lone walk... down the dark forest. Monsters lurked there at this time of the night. He'd be in for a surprise this time around for certain.

"ughhh..." NightsWatch groaned putting his hoof on his face... he was at the point of wanting to just give in at trying to figure out what this is all about "if your going to the everfree.... its quite a dangerous place" he said to 121 that was walking away "I think im going to tail him silently to see where he's headin after all he looks like the type that would stir up trouble" he said looking at Joe

***some time later*** (( Also, I'm leaving for a while, I'll be back later tonight!))

The soldier knew he had been followed. His motion sensor being effective, he could detect anything moving in a fifty meter radius. He was doing a good job at being silent, he'll give him that, however. But honestly, he didn't cared. If he felt like following him... whatever, really. It,s not like they'd be causing him any problems. He had already hit the very bottom of the barrel, things couldn't get possibly any worst. Well... at least, that's what he thought. Too bad he was unaware the place he was currently standing in right now was just as dangerous as the planet he was supposed to land on a day ago.

He'd keep going for a while... getting closer to his pod. That's when his sensor picked up something else... something big. A lot larger than that pony following him. He'd stop in his tracks... his heat vision wasn't receiving anything... but his motion sensor sure was. He'd turn on his nigh vision... trying to get a better look.

He could hear growling... lots of them. From all around. Howling at some point. Wolves? Then why no heat signatures were given off? Four of them... six now... twelve. He was surrounded by those things, rustling through the bushes... creatures seemingly made out of wood. Canine-like in appearance. How... could a creature be made out of wood? It didn't make sense. It wasn't possible.

One of them would surge out of it hiding spot. Leaping right at him. The super soldier would clench his right fist and punch him right on the muzzle, mid-air... pretty much exploding its face to shrapnel as he'd then ram it down under his knuckle down on the ground, burring what was left of its face in the dirt.

The other timber wolfs seeing this would back up a single step... a bit taken aback by the display of strength. But four more would come out... now running straight at him from all direction. 121 would pull out his rifle as he'd smirk under his helmet... at least he'd get some action.

-Get some!

NightsWatch lunged out of hiding galloping at the remaining 7 timber wolves jumping at 2 of them running at the pony deploying his hidden blades ((yes hidden blades from the AC games XD)) landing on top of them taking them both out "Irony Irony!" he shouted quickly doing a front flip and whipping out his sword and dealing with the remaining 5