A uncommon pony in ponyville (Open join in !)

LeCountryBrony

All was normal in ponyville, everypony was out doing stuff and going about normal activity's, but there was one stallion that stood out from the crowd. a light grey stallion with a red mane and long red tail was walking about town he was wearing armored robes with a hood on It that hid his face, all but his gleaming red eyes and his nose. Some ponies felt uncomfortable around him but contrary to his menacing looks he liked to help other ponies any chance he got, whether it was simple as helping somepony carry something to catching a pony that snatched a old mares purse. NightsWatch sat down on a bench and waited to see if he could find anything to do or help with some ponies looking at him curiously as they walked past ((you can interact with this character any way you wish no need to ask to join just hop in ! :) ))

Ok sounds good

Sapphire began flying through out the streets of Ponyville currently enjoying her rare hours off, she called out to Scoot as she tried to carry her blur prints for the cutie mark crusader ideas in her mouth and jungling about her too small bag. " hey scoot need some help I think u need a bigger bag " Sapphire would say and begin rummaging amongst hers for another bag that was magic being able to hold items of mass weight and height making them seem like feathers."ahh here ya go take it as a gift of friendship!" Sapphire would say as she placed her plans in the bag and wrapped it around the foals waist."thnx sapphire wait until the girls see what I got !" Scoot would say as ran off towards the tree house. Smiling Sapphire would laugh and take off again preceding to be in the air than in the crowds to her black coat and dark blue and black mane.

She flew on for a while casually saying hello to others along her way and high hoofing rainbow dash l, until she noticed some stallion sitting upon a bench alone and receiving looks of suspicion from passing ponies.'wonder why he is by himself and with those robes what type of power and responsibilities he has' she would stay there hovering and staring at him puzzled and in her own world. (This being harder for Sapphire due to her work and age meaning she doesn't have much time about herself being older than the mane 6 by a few more years). Still staring at him she would begin to think about her own armour jiggling about in her bag of magic.

NightsWatch got up from the bench noticing Sapphire glancing at her for only a few seconds he continued walking down the street moving away from the crowd, when he started running before jumping into the air and wrapping his hoofs around a sign on the side of a building and pulling himself up onto it then jumping again and grabbing the roofs edge and pulling himself up. Looking about the town he wondered if the pony had followed him or if she had wanted something.

Seeing as the stallion walked away she watched in amazement as he jumped high onto a post and hoisted himself up." He should be with the guards !" Sapphire said as she flew after him placing a black hooded cloak around herself due to the sun.Leaving her wings free she flew after him at pace and landed opposite him on the building."what are you doing here dressed like that seriously.. Take them off its too hot and u will only get and awkward tan on your nose," Sapphire would say flatly testing his will to protest and guts.

"What am i doing here ?..... I am just here helping other ponies when i get the chance" NightsWatch said to the pony as she landed next to him still gazing out at the town "and i'm dressed like this because im a warrior or swords pony... all tho i'm not apart of the royal army or of any.....but i am on my own" he answered

Sapphire smiled and began to laugh. "Good to see another pony like to help around here, names Sapphire Swirl!" She says cheerfully removing her black hood from her head letting her dark blue and black mane flow freely in the wind."you should get yourself in the guards or an higher level I can write you a recommendation to them guaranteed to get you a place," she would say facing him and smiling." And don't worry about...." She would begin to say and trail off with a sadness in her eyes. "No worries and I hope we can meet up to see ya sword skills see ya around..." She realised she hadn't yet found out his name."your name ?"

Two very queer(weird) looking ponies with helmets, one gold, the other silver , and black leather jackets , headed towards the town. The two ponies were strolling in the town when they saw two ponies on the roof. The silver helmet pony scanned the two ponies and beeped at the gold one( the can only understand each other),

"Two figures shown, one male, other female. Signs of affection and strong emotions are present. What shall we do?"

The gold helmet pony looked up at the pair and beeped,

"Unidentified, greet, befriend, gather information."

The silver one nooded.

They both traveled up to the roof.

The gold one had a smile face on his helmet, the silver's monitor typed "hello"

before he could awnser Sapphire two ponies approached NightsWatch turned to the two "weird" looking ponies as they approached 'are they friendly... or are they here to harm me?' NightsWatch wandered "Ummmm...Hi?" he said as he saw 'hello' type out on the ones monitor

They looked at each other and opened up their pockets, and took out a small micro chip. They placed in the back of their helmets and began speaking, and not typing.

The gold one started,

"We saw you and we became... Curious."

The silver one followed,

"We only wish to.... Become friends."

The two robots waited for a response. They hoped they didn't frighten him.

"Well half of the ponies are to scared of me to come any where near me and the other half usually approach me pulling a weapon on me......and then there's the rare ones like you two and Sapphire" NightsWatch explained "as me being a warrior and expertly trained and not apart of any army most think I'm a 'bad pony' (bad guy) and only want rid of me and there's the one that want to claim the reward and prize of defeating me" NightsWatch sighed

"yeh" replied NightsWatch turning noticing the pony in the alleyway "wonder why he keeps lookin at me and that scroll like that?" he said outloud "i really don't like the feeling im getting about this" he said resting his hoof on the handle of his sword

The silver pony scanned the figure and said,

"Hostile?"

(Want to join one of my new RP's. I really would like it if you joined. It's kinda lonely being the "new guy". It's called new worlds. I also posted on that one topic, chronicles of something.)