A uncommon pony in ponyville (Open join in !)

LeCountryBrony

".....But yet you where obviously sent out here to finish me off" NightsWatch chuckled as he pushed the sword aside deploying the hidden blades that where concealed behind his front hooves "if this is how you want to play the game... so be it" he said

"I am-" He abruptly grabbed the pony's hoof that he had the sword in then wrapping his other hoof around the pony's neck and using his hind leg to kick the pony off his hooves "The one you souldnt have messed with" He said sternly looking directly at the pony

"Ending other ponies to get paid a few bits is no life" NightsWatch said letting loose of the pony and taking a few steps back. "Ya make more bits and get more respect giving somepony a honest days work and using it constructively instead of destructively " he added

Sapphire saw the two weird ponies approach asking friends and ect."so yeah hey I am what he said," she said and stared full on at the ponies with piercing eyes.She looked down below where Nightswatch was and stood back watching the fight and smirking as she could easily see his weapon on his legs she stared at him when he had removed his robes and stuff had a good look hoping that she would remember his face. "Careful both of you if this turns out bloody people will know and I will have to report," I would say sternly beginning to open my bag under my hooded cloak feeling my armour and sword also a few dagger."who's your boss or I will kill you with ease after your case is provided of assassination, so speak!" She would say beginning to sneer.

"Stop being a coward and thinking killing is the only way out, ponyville is a perfect place foe jobs everyone is kind here," Sapphire would begin to say nastily then ease of towards the end."NightsWatch if you need more money im happy to help, oh an whats your name?"She would say facing the assassin ."take the money for your sister and if you need a job tell me your current living space,"she would say mildly and begin to get some paper and a quill out.

"My name is Shadow...and...we are just living on the street right now" I looked down sadly

(I need to rp in first person...third person is too confusing)

(Not for me. Lol!)

The gold robot beeped at the silver one,

"Is this common for the "ponies"?".

The silver one beeped back,

"I'm not sure... Record all data." He commanded

The gold robot looked at the situation and stated,

"Listen to the female. Sapphire, why would you need his living arrangement information?"

He said in a metallic voice