The Chosen Ones (closed)

xXDashieXx

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Hurray! Now with confidence, I can say - being patient pays off ;) If you don't mind I'll start with little intro to my character.)

Forgotten Virtue got to his favourite spot near Canterlot - place where great waterfall foremed little pond, before dividing into two smaller torrents that drifted to foot of the city. He lied down, gazed upon capital and sighted. It looked so peaceful, so quiet in golden rays of sundown. "If it could be all the time like this" Forgotten fought "It's not that I don't like Canterlot... I... I just need some time to stop and rest from all crowds and rush." It was true, he considered the city as his home, he was born here, he lived here. But sometimes he felt alienated there and it was time for him to visit his special spot, where only animals came, where was only peace.

Before Forgotten Virtue noticed his eyes closed and he fall asleep.

Dreams weren't pleasant this time. Forgotten was alone and scared of something, it was horrible. But suddenly, dream broke up and he saw dark blue mare. Her mane and tail were like night sky full of stars. At first Forgotten couldn't tear his eyes from her magnificence. After this moment he bowed and said:

"Princes... Your highness..."

Lady of the night interrupted him, "you and five others are the chosen ones"

"Chosen for what?" Forgotten asked.

EDIT:

I should mention it before: Forgotten Virtue is a stallion, a pegasus to be correct. His coat is graphite grey and his mane and tail are white. He is a librarian, but besides that he have few classes in canterlot schools where he shows youngsters how libraries works - that's what he loves most, shearing with others his passion for reading and discovering world of imagination. Forgotten even started few days ago reading club where everypony could come and discuss impressions about new publications. His passion is represented as flame forming heart.

((adding on to it :) ))

Starwing had never really slept in a house. She always slept on a hill with the night sky above her, filled with stars. She falls asleep very fast compared to some ponies. She had collapsed on the soft grass. She loved sleeping outside. She would read the stars every night. Thats why her name was nightwing. At the time after she had fallen asleep she had a dream. She was on a plain field, alone. Then Princess Luna came out of nowhere. I bowed down to her, she was a princess! She lifted my chin up and said, "You and 5 others are the chosen ones." She said softly. She left and gave me time to think about it.

(It's a bit lazy here. I hope You haven't lost will for this play :?: )

Forgotten Virtue woke up and opened his eyes. It was bright night and full moon was high up horizon, so it meant he slept much longer than he considered. Forgotten stood up and stretched his wings. "What a dream" he fought, "but... it wasn't just a dream. It was much more... Princess Luna... I must get to speak with her!" He could feel it wasn't good idea. There was some reason why message was so simple and mysterious. "I have to think!" and with that fought he steeped forward into forest.

Flying would be much simpler way to get to Canterlot, but Forgotten couldn't focus that way. Walking, on the other hoof, was great way for solving logical problems, at least for him. Unfortunately it wasn't helpful this time.

"I'm one of chosen ones" he fought while turned left on narrow path "what it can mean? It sounds a bit like allegory to bearers of elements of harmony, but I'm not one of them. Although when I'll get to library I'll check some legends, or something" Some other pony probably could knew a bit more about this, but history never was Forgottens cup of tea.

On next parting, he chose left again. "Princess said "also you and five others" It means I'm probably not alone with such thoughts" graphite pegasus pondered "but I still don't know who they are, nor how I can find them."

Suddenly, he noticed that he can't recognise this area and what was more strange, path instead guide him down the hill, leaded up! "I don't understand, last time I turned... Oh, no."

With no other way Forgotten Virtue decided to get up the hill and from that point decide what to do. "I'll just fly to Canterlot, I'm to tired. Plus, evidently I'm not going to solve this problem right now" With this unoptimistic thoughts Forgotten got to peak of a hill. Sun was just rising reviling beautiful vista. Bright light also let him notice that he wasn't there alone.

The beats thumping and sounds reverberating in the stereo's speakers had the midnight coated stallions head bumping. The ever changing levels of music, hypnotic beats, and harmonic time changes echo'ed through his cloudsdale home. The Pegasus, ShadowSound, was having away at trying to create a new song, and he did it at his favorite time of day, Night. He adored Princess Luna and all she brought to them after dark . The glowing neon blue headset on his ears as his head boobed to the music. Then suddenly it all stopped, the room no longer filled with even the slightest techno wub, he found himself standing alone in the empty room, looking out the window at the moon to see "Her". "You and five others are the chosen ones" the voice said to the stallion the shadow of Princess Luna in the moon. The just as quickly as the music had stopped Shadow found himself falling to the floor at the blaring of turned up volume quickly squirming to turn it off and then sprinting to the door to apologies to the angry neighbors who were pounding. He closed the door and sighed as he spoke to himself. "What...was that?"

• 3 weeks later...

((oh.. ok well, here we go!!))

Starwing hopped out of her room. What was that all about? Starwing thought to herself. Oh well! She flew over to her favorite spot to overlook the moon. Why would Luna come to me in a dream saying i am the chosen one? I just don't get it! Starwing thought. She continued to think about it. What about the 5 others? She thought. Well, i'll find them sooner or later.

• 1 month later...

Archived