The Chosen Ones (closed)

xXDashieXx

Starwing looked at the ground. Why would a new person be here? She thought. She saw Forgotten and ran over. "Hey! Whatcha doing here?" She asked quite curious.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Welcome. Nice to meet you all" Forgotten Virtue faintly entered library "I'm sorry for interrupting, princess Twilight Sparkle, but I was ordered to come here by princess Luna. I'm one of... chosen ones."

Forgotten carefully glanced at everything. He liked libraries, they were so quiet and peaceful and full of mysteries. Like this one in princess Twilights hooves - really old manuscript, jugging by it's cover very rare or even unique. I've seen something like this before... thought Forgotten. It was few months ago in Canterlot library, Postman, by mistake, delivered it to public section where Forgotten Virtue worked. It was straightaway returned, but still golden, archaic letters on books cover resemble in Forgottens memories.

"It sure is. I know it is said don't judge book by its cover, but some books are pieces of art no matter what knowledge they contain" Forgotten lose his attention on book for a while "So if we all are chosen ones, where are last two ponies? Do we know where to find them? Or can we trust that they'll find us?"

Archived