Gathering for an adventure (open 1 more slot)

SilvaHound

I would like this RP to be more of an adventurous,puzzle solving,riddle solving and teamwork game.If you can't do some of this stuff,and if your rude/mean you can get kicked,and if you just give up you will get kicked out.Im not very good at reading a lot of stuff,so 5 sentences max,and please don't post every five seconds,because I probably can't catch up on anything,also,this is my first RP here,so some things are new.I have role played before!but this is a different website so there may be different things?I may not post very often and when I do,I'm usally listening to music so I'm usally slow.Anyways,here's the list for whos in this RP,because this RP is open only with 3 slots.The slots are without me,soooo yeah.

1.Stormchaser1991

2.NightTrain

3.(empty)

So,let's get to it!

Your pony wakes up in the middle of the night,from a loud bang coming out of your window.He/she gets up and grabs the paper that was thrown at He/she's door.It says "meet me at sugar cube corner at 4 in the afternoon on the 17th".The current date is the fifteenth,and so we can skip threw some days If we have to.Here are the choices you can do.

A.Grab the paper put on your coffee table and go back to bed.

B.Grab the paper sit down on your couch and stare at it until you fall asleep.

C.Leave it and go back to bed.

The chooses you make are the way you go on in the RP.

((Ok i joining just so you know i don't like to type very much also i have a bit of a problem with punctuation but i will type as much as i can))

Stormchaser got back from his night flight and when to bed. After about 2 hours he heard a load bang coming for somewhere he when to his window and look out to see what it was. He saw somepony running away he when to his front door to give Chase when he notice a note on his door he forgot about that instend he took the note inside. he walked around a bit think of what to do with the note on his kitchen table.After a bit of thinking he decided that he will leave the note on the table and good back to bed

((also i have a problem with spelling some words i will try my best at that))

Morning comes stormchaser wakes up he does his morning wings stretches after he done he goes downstairs to eat then he notice the note. he looks at it for a bit trying to remember where it came from he strung it off for now and continue to make breakfast he finished making his food and was eating when he remembered where he found it he read it over it said meet me at sugar cube corner at 4 in the afternoon on the 17th stormchaser look at the date it was the 16th. he thought if he would go or not he continue through his day thinking about it.

Blue Blazes had been dreaming. It was a normal enough dream, one that would make no sense except within the context of that dream. When suddenly he was awoken by a loud bang. "Huh, whazzat?" he mumbled in a half dream state.

There was the bang again, he looks out of his window onto late night Ponyville, In the darkness he could see, just barely, a pony walking away from his house, must be a prankster teen with nothing better to do. He shrugs and goes back to sleep. The next morning when he went to get his morning paper off of the front stoop he sees a small sheet of paper taped to the back of his mailbox, the note read "meet me at sugar cube corner at 4 in the afternoon on the 17th"

(K u guys its 8in the morning now.)

Your eating breakfast,and you notice the same pony that you saw that threw the note at the door,what do you do?

A.Leave him alone and keep eating breakfast.

B.Walk up to your window and look at the paper and go out the door to talk to him.

C.Stop eating your breakfast and very quickly trot over to the familiar pony.

Here are the choices of talk for B and C

1."Hey,do you know who gave me this paper?"

2."Aren't you the one who gave me this paper?"

3."Hey,wait.....never mind...."

((I'll be the pony k? ;))

(Joining in. Btw I have school so I won't always be available. And this is my first RP. Err. Seems like stuff is already happening and I quote the medic "I have no Idea!" what to do. But I must start somewhere. So I assume that I just join in.)

The blank flanked colt Alchaest exited his home on his way to visit his brother when something caught his eye. Two ponies, one chasing after the other. Then another one that seemed to be sneaking. "Excuse me sir but might I ask what are you doing?" Alchaest asked the pony that was following the other two. (Was I supposed to answer the question above? Or is it a little late? If I was then ill just edit this post.)