Pixel Bit [Ready]

DaftPunkPony

Roleplay Type: free for all

Name: pixel bit

Sex:male

Species:Pegasus

Eye colour: green

Coat: the hind legs are a dark gray that fades to white the closer it is to his head.he wears a hoodie and a tie.

Mane/Tail: short, spiked, brown hair. The mane is just a longer longer version of his mane. He has a short, kept beard. He regularly wears a Beanie. He can't see well so he wears glasses.

Physique: normal, a little bit taller than average ponies.

Residence: canterlot university dorm

Cutie Mark: A pair of headphones with a number eight between it. He got it from being a gamer and a music creator, mostly electronic. When he was a DJ at a party when he was younger, he didn't have a record to play there in time. So, he compromised and remixed an awesomely astounding track... LIVE!(and that's pretty hard to do...)

History: being born in canterlot, he's always had it easy. He had fashion, money, friends... Any thing you can think of! While not one of the smartest in school, he has always been the brightest. This is what made him the most likable guy around! He's always on his hoofs ( toes... I don't know! ), ready to travel any where! He's also one of the most trustable guy around, too. He picked up a habit of playing video games at a young age, so putting down the controller won't happen any time soon. When he entered collage, things changed. His parents passed away . And if that wasn't bad enough, now he's the target of a group of bullies because of his past time. He's now a straight A and B student, which just adds fuel to the fire for the bullies. Now he's just trying to gain some more friends so he can gain dignity and self-confidence.

Character Summary:pixel has always wanted the center of attention, this is what makes him both funny, and sometimes, obnoxious. He always seems to cheer someone up, even in their darkest days. Bullies are ruling his life he's a "nerd" in their eyes. Pixel has and will always love video games and music! And finally,the only thing pixel fears are bullies and dragons.

Other: he has multi-personality disorder and has severe depression at points anxiety or pain. This is why he needs to take these red pills prescribed to him by doctors.

Thank you for your interest in the RPs that we provide at Canterlot. Based on what I see in this app, it's my judgement that this app is best suited for our Free For All section. If you tried fitting your character in World of Equestria, you'd have to revise your OC's design to an extraordinary degree, and the process of doing so can be rather long and difficult for many RPers. However, FFA provides a place where you can utilize Pixel Bit in any way you deem necessary, free from the canon-friendly constraints imposed on all WoE OCs. So all you have to do is change the Roleplay Type field to "Free For All", and this app is mostly good to go.

One very important thing: because it is illegal for minors in our website's host country to purchase cigarettes, we cannot permit your colt to smoke at all, even in FFA. All references to smoking need to be removed if you want your OC to be approved for FFA as is.

Well I'm new to roleplaying so ill try to revise it. Sorry about the smoking thing, I'll just delete that, I guess I tried to mean younger stallion. I just really want to have a more serious role play experience, so I'm going to revise it as much as humanely possible! ;D