Alone (Open Join in !)

LeCountryBrony

It was was a cloudy day in ponyville but GoldDigger and his friends were out in the Whitetail woods playing games and having fun like any foals would. When they decided to play hide an seek one pony faced a tree and started counting GoldDigger and some of his friends ran off to find a hiding spot. He sat in his hiding spot, he could hear his friends walking and talking in the distance Gold sat in his hiding spot for awhile soon the sound of talking faded "ahh they probably just went to looks somewhere else" Gold thought to himself, he wasn't just going to give up and lose the game. Soon it was late in the evening and growing cold outside GoldDigger began to worry he exited his hiding spot "H-h-Heloooo?!?" he shouted but no reply came, that's when he realized that they had went home and left him and that he was also lost and didn't know his way home. The little foal GoldDigger started walking through the forest shivering his eyes teared up out of fear because he was lost. It was now getting dark when he heard the sound of hoof steps and noticed a (stallion/mare(s) walking through the forest. GoldDigger galloped up to the pony "Please tell me you can help me find my way home-i'm lost an-and im scared of being out here alone?!" he managed to say his eyes watery ((please atleast 2 or more sentence long replies ty :) ))

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Is it alright if I toss in my original species?)) The foal, in his fright, didn't seem to have noticed yet that the pony he had just found was very odd. It had about the same height, perhaps the slightest bit taller, and looked like a pony... But it had two heads and a long, lion-like tail. The heads looked at each other with confusion and concern, then back at the panicked foal. "Uh... W-we don't know how to get to where your kind lives... But maybe you could come home with us to see if mama and papa know?" the creature's two heads stuttered unsurely in unison. Funny enough, the creature seemed to be unsure of exactly what the foal was, and slightly worried. A chill breeze was picking up, which ruffled the creature's fluffy light brown coat, which had some pretty white markings on it.

Little foal GoldDigger ran up to the pony "J-j-just as long a-a-as i get h-home" He sniffed a little at the pony's response. "I-i just d-don't want my parents t-to b---" he cut himself short when he looked up at the pony noticing it had two heads. His eyes grew big "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed running off and diving into a bush as if to hide from the pony and covering up his face with his hooves shivering in fear of the pony now and not of being lost or cold.

As the little foal shrieked, it also spooked the creature, who also shrieked and accidentally ran headlong into a tree behind it in fright. The creature toppled over, and froze for a moment. "I-is that thing gone?" one head whispered to the other. "It seemed okay, but I don't know..." the creature slowly got to its hooves and crept unsurely towards the bushes they had seen the foal scramble into. They withdrew in momentary fear when they peeked through the foliage and saw that he was still there, but in a moment were slowly peering over it again to get a better look at what was a very odd-looking creature to them. "Uh... You okay?" one head ventured timidly, poking a hoof at the foal but quickly withdrawing it. "Where's it's other head?" the other head whispered to the first.

GoldDigger sat trembling in fear when the pony approached. He backed up bumping into a tree as the pony looked in the bush he backed as close as he could up against the tree ducking his head against the ground putting his hooves over his head. "P-p-pl-please d-don't hurt m-me!" Gold cried. nervously looking at the two headed pony

The two heads looked at each other unsurely. "W-we wouldn't hurt anypony..." one head remarked feebly. "Yeah!" the other put in, leaning a bit closer to the foal. "Hey, uh... Not to be rude or anythin', but where's your other head?" it added curiously.

"Gawsh, only one head? You must get awful lonely." the more curious head remarked, fascinated. "We're a Doppella pony... What are you?" the other head added cautiously. Before the foal could answer, the other head interrupted. "So, are ya comin' or not? It's getting dark and mama and papa are going to be wondering where we are soon... We don't know how to get to where you creatures live, but one of the adults might." it huffed slightly irritably. The other head cleared its throat and looked back at the foal. "He is right, but you might as well be a bit less jumpy around our kind before we take you home with us. Uh... So, you are...?" it asked gently.

"I-i am just a pony" GoldDigger replied "Uh... i guess" he said slowly standing up. "I am worried that m-my parents are thinking the same thing....T-they told me to be home early" Gold stated following the Doppella pony. "i am G-goldDigger" he replied shivering as the chilly wind was picking up again

"I'm Shimmer Stone!" the more curious head said. "And I'm Mossy Boulder." the other added. The Doppella pony gestured for Gold Digger to follow them, and lead him to a large, gnarled old tree with a gaping hollow entrance in its trunk. They entered the dim hollow of the tree and called for Gold Digger to do the same. Inside, the pony foal was surprised to find that there was a stone staircase, a bit crumbly around the edges but overall quite stable. As they set off down this ancient-looking staircase, Gold Digger found that odd symbols and pictures were etched into the walls alongside the staircase, most of the pictures resembling pony-like figures with two heads. After a while of walking, the end of the staircase was in sight. The group reached the bottom, which opened up into a wonderful spectacle. They appeared to be in some sort of underground cavern, but inside was fashioned a beautiful city. The two-headed creatures could be seen going about their daily business between the stone houses, which had strange but beautiful plant vines dotted with fruits climbing up their sides. The shine of gems peeked through the walls of the cavern. The cavern ceiling was a marvelous sight, with shining gems scattered throughout it, and looked very much like the night sky scattered with stars on a cloudless night. A waterfall ran over a stone wall into a lovely pool towards the back, accenting the shimmer of the gems in that wall. There were meadow-like patches covered in lush green grass and many strange new plants outside of the town area, and the faint sound of serene music floated from somewhere on what small breeze made it through the entrances.

GoldDigger followed the two headed pony through the forest to a giant tree with a hollow entrance they continued down the stairs to they came to an opening which held a big city. GoldDigger forgot momentarily about being lost and stared in amazement at the underground city his eyes wandering about as he walked along "W-where are we ?" he asked in amazement as he wondered what the other two headed ponies thought of him being here and what the pony he was following where going to do with him when they got him to there home.

"We're in Facet Town." both heads said in unison as they lead Gold Digger onwards. Soon, they came to a charming little home constructed of tree roots that poked through the cavern wall and twisted together in a near-spherical shape, which had the same vividly-colored fruit vines clinging to it as most of the other homes. "Here we are, home sweet home." Shimmer Stone (the more curious/outgoing head) said cheerfully. It was now that Gold Digger noticed a glimmer of light peering through Shimmer Stone's mane... He appeared to have a gem on his forehead, a small, diamond-shaped blue gemstone.

"Oh, yeah!" Shimmer Stone said, brushing his light green mane away from his forehead to reveal that he did, indeed, have a gem on his forehead. "Mossy's got one too! They're power gems. Mum says that a long time ago, a falling star fell into this very forest. This star contained powerful magic. A Doppella pony was walking in the woods, and the as star fell they reached out and caught it. The star's waning magic flowed into the Doppella pony in an effort to live on somehow, and thus the star became a part of them in the form of a gem on each head's forehead, and magical powers... Kind of like those funny horned creatures we've heard stories about. Uni-something-or-others." he added proudly as they made their way into the house. Mossy Boulder nodded and revealed the gem on his forehead as well- a small, circular teal gemstone of some sort. "Each color gem has a different type of power. Red is for strength, blue is for finding things, green is for growth, pink is for love and care, teal is for weather, orange is for flame, white is for light, and purple is for foresight. Some Doppella ponies have them, and some don't... Some of us have wings too, but that's very rare, and one can't have both wings and magic in our species." he added.

"You mean Unicorns?" GoldDigger said "so you have magic to find things and he has magic for weather..?" Gold asked. " Some of our.....species...... have magic and wings, we call them alicorns... the only ones i know are Celestia and Luna" he added as he entered the home

"Yeah, unicorns, that's it!" Shimmer Stone said. "And, yup. Haven't quite figured out what aspects of it yet, though... That's why we don't have our marks. I guess I'll have to figure out what I'm meant to find first. Mossy seems to be pretty good with rainclouds and fog, though. He'll probably have his mark soon enough." he added, with a pinch of jealousy at his other head getting his mark first. They entered a large main room, and Shimmer Stone looked back at Gold Digger, who had begun to trail behind the slightest bit, when alicorns were mentioned. "Whoa, really? Wings and magic?! I didn't think any species could be so lucky!" he exclaimed in wonder. Mossy Boulder was gazing around. "Hm. Maybe they're out?" he mumbled to himself. "Mums? Dads?" he called. No answer came for a moment, but then came a sound of somepony fumbling with a door towards the back of the home, which was a lot bigger than it had appeared at first, and another Doppella pony walked in with a basket full of colorful, diamond-shaped fruits levitating beside it. This one was obviously an adult, and had a dusty grey coat speckled with white down her back and on her hooves. Her manes were tidy, but not so much as to appear too sophisticated or snobbish, and a soft light green color, one head's mane pulled back in a neat low ponytail and the other's placed back in a floppy bun with two whittled sticks as manepins. The head with the twig manepins had a green octagon-shaped gem on her forehead, and the other a triangular pink gem. They didn't seem to notice Gold Digger at first, nodding a greeting to Shimmer Stone and Mossy Boulder as they passed by and placed the basket of fruits on a nearby wooden table, but froze for a moment when they turned around again. They stared directly at Gold Digger, mouths slightly agape. "Oh, my... Hello. Stone, Mossy... Who- and what- is your little friend here?" they asked calmly in unison.

GoldDigger followed the pony into the home when another one came in through the back carrying fruits. He froze in his tracks when it turned around staring at him his front hoof hanging mid-step he slowly lowered his hoof onto the ground "I-i am G-GoldDigger" Gold answered one of the questions shyly

"He's a... Uh... What're you again, Gold Digger?" Shimmer Stone said. The other Doppella pony's heads looked at each other for a moment. "Well, uh, it's very nice to meet you, dear." the one with the pink gem said. "Care for a snack? These are fresh from the garden." the one with the twig manepins and the green gem added.

"I-i am just a pony" GoldDigger replied "n-naw please save it for somepony else" GoldDigger said when he was offered the fruit. He paced the floor thinking about telling the adult pony about the reason he was here and asking her if she knew how to get him back home but his shyness overpowered him and he remained silent

"Oh, well... Ah, I'm Dew Dapple." the head with the twig manepins and green gem introduced herself. "And I'm Mist Marvel." the other one followed. They stared at him for a moment. "S-something wrong, dear?" the head with the pink gem said gently to Gold Digger after watching him pace for a moment. "Something seems to be on your mind."

"i-it-it's just that before i got here i-i was lost a-and didn't k-know my way home.....I-i am afraid t-that my parents are worried.... i should have b-been h-home hours ago" GoldDigger managed to stutter out when the doppela pony asked. He began to think about how worried his parents are, waiting for a response

"Oh, my... Poor dear. Well, Dew Dapple and I usually stay here underground... But the boys' fathers run errands and such out there enough, perhaps they know the way to your home. And, if not... Well, I suppose we could request to see the elders. It's very likely that they know the way." Mist Marvel said, seeming genuinely concerned for the little earth foal. Although Dew Dapple said nothing, you could see in her light blue eyes that she was concerned as well.

"I-i live in ponyville.....j-just anyway you can get me home" Gold added as the doppela pony seemed concerned for him. GoldDigger hoped he would wake up soon "It just has to be a dream" he thought to himself looking about the giant room but unfortunately it wasn't

Mist Marvel and Dew Dapple looked at each other for a moment, then back at Gold Digger, Shimmer Stone, and Mossy Boulder. "The boys' fathers are out in town right now, you can go look for them if you'd like." Dew Dapple said. "Mossy and Stone know their way around, just don't go any farther than the marketplace." she added to reassure the foal that he wouldn't get lost. Stone grinned and looked at Gold Digger. "Well, let's go!" Stone exclaimed, starting for the door and looking back to make sure Gold Digger was following.

GoldDigger followed Mossy and Stone out of the door he wandered what there father looked like. "I wonder what they are out doing?" Gold asked breaking the silence. He was tired his steps lagging a little after all it was nighttime and he would be sleeping at this time if he where home.

Archived