Alone (Open Join in !)

LeCountryBrony

As they walked up to a clearing a crimson unicorn with a black hooded cloak on was meditating in the middle and appeared to be floating a few inches above the ground without aid of her magic

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What the-?!" Mossy and Stone exclaimed in unison, shocked that another pony from the outside world had found its way down here... And it was floating, seemingly without the magic from that funny horn! "Hey!" Stone called to it boldly, while Mossy shrunk back a little. "Who're you and what're you doing here?" As the outside grew darker, so did the cavern, but the "night sky" of starlike gemstones in the cavern ceiling cast a soft, blue-ish glow down on the town.

The unicorn looked up at the two ponies and stopped meditating...she dropped down and walked over to them "my name is NightShade...as for what am I doing here...meditating...what about you" she said with a slight zebra accent

"What do you mean, what are we doing here?" the two-headed little pony's heads replied indignantly. "This is a Doppella pony town! Did you somehow not notice all of the two-headed ponies around you?" Stone added with a huff. "Seems like the middle of town is sort of an odd place to meditate... Are you one of those weird things from the outside world that the elders have connections to?" Mossy remarked quietly.

"I had not realised that there was a town here...I was wandering around..saw a clearing and meditated...sometimes I teleport places without realising...black magic is unstable like that" she laughed slightly looking around

"Oh... Huh. Well then... You're kind of attracting a lot of stares with your singular head and that horn thingy, follow us and we'll get you out of here too. We're already trying to lead one home." Mossy remarked, nodding towards Gold Digger at the end of what he was saying. "Well, hurry it up, one-heads!" Stone huffed playfully.

"Hey, there they are!" Stone's voice burst through the ponies' conversation. His hoof was pointed at a Doppella stallion with a sturdy build who was lifting boxes and carrying them into a shop.

"Mine and Mossy's papas, of course!" Stone said as if it were the most obvious answer in the world, even though he very well knew that the unicorn had no idea who they had been looking for before she showed up. "Dads!" Mossy called, and the two-headed stallion looked over at the group. His heads gave a smile and a quick nod of greeting, then they ran the last box into the store and returned, casting a questioning glance on the one-headed ponies.

"Hm." the first head grunted with a slight nod. "It's getting late, isn't it? Full moon tonight, have to get to the gathering pool soon." the other remarked thoughtfully. "Off we go, then, you can tell us about... These... On the way there, boys." he added, leading them along the cobblestone streets. Along the way, Shimmer Stone and Mossy Boulder explained what exactly these odd ponies were doing there. As they grew closer to their destination, another sound began to rise and overtake the dull roar of the serene waterfall ahead... It was a strange and ominous, but oddly peaceful song, composed not of any instruments, but only voices. ((Something like this:

)) As they drew closer, the voices of Stone, Mossy, and their fathers began to raise in the same song. As they arrived, they saw a crowd of Doppella ponies gathered around the beautiful pool that the waterfall tumbled into, and the light of the full moon was seeping into the shimmering waters from some entrance far above them. It was a spellbinding sight.

• 3 weeks later...

GoldDigger followed the two Doppella ponies through town he was awe struck at the sights of the mysterious town he's eyes wandered about the town,so much that he almost bumped into things a couple of times. As they neared a song rose apon the air, it wasn't like any song GoldDigger had heard. GoldDigger had remembered the Doppella pony's father mention the Gathering pool "Is this a tradition of your ponies ?" He asked as they arrived and the others began singing the song too, He was a little confused as to whether or not he was supposed to join in too (( By the way when this RP gets to where my character gets home i have come up with a plot twist to keep the rp going, if that's ok with you))

((Ooh, sounds great! I like plot twists~))

Mossy paused in song for a moment, which made his other head sound oddly off-key.

"Yes, this is a Doppella tradition... Every full moon, we gather here at the pool and sing of the legends of the first Doppellas, who had no single home and wandered the earth. The resonation of all our voices in harmony causes a star to fall to the pool; then, the elders retrieve the star-gem, and it tells them of what is to come before the next full moon." he explained briefly, gesturing towards the "night sky" of softly glowing gems. "You don't have to join if you don't want to." he added briskly before harmonizing with his other head once more.

Archived