Alone (Open Join in !)

LeCountryBrony

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stone remained silent, glancing about in an almost frantic manner. Mossy tried to keep them moving, but as Stone was now standing still and Mossy could only control his own half of the body, he couldn't get very far.

"Come on!" Mossy grunted, straining to lug his brother along. "Pull your own weight!"

Stone was trembling slightly and staring straight ahead. Mossy continued to struggle, trying to lug his brother forward with only his own half of the body.

"He won't pull his own weight, and I only control my own half of the body!" Mossy grunted.

"Ugh. I don't know, but... Suddenly I don't feel so well. Perhaps Stone is sick? Oh, my, I do hope not, considering the sickness we've just seen-" he said wearily, suddenly freezing up like his brother towards the end, his eyes wide with unexplainable fright.

Mossy shook his head and coughed a bit.

"I-I'm fine... But I can't move very far without Stone helping." he said, seeming weakened and a bit tense.

He poked at his brother with his hoof, causing Stone to emit a startled yelp and glance around frightenedly.

"We're almost there... Now that Stone's snapped out of it I think we can make it. My, I'm not sure you could carry us alone anyways..." Mossy said, his gem flashing a distinctly darker color and his eyes tired and blank.

• 1 month later...

Archived