The Mind Journey (Two Slots Left)

Brony55

After a long day of regularity Stormchaser, Spectrum Splash, and Starburst all had lovely dreams that turned nightmarish so like any common pony they wake up from the nightmare. When they wake up they are in a giant white room they can see each other and are all wondering where they are and who the ponies next to them are. They hear something walking up to them. When the figure finally gets to the light out of the fog where they all can see a human walks up to them and says “Hello everypony all of you are in my mind. In here I am the one in charge what I say goes. But I am not here to harm you I simply wish to have a mental challenge so that is why I have chose you three to do this because you all have the best mind of everypony in Equistria. Now someponies have tried to get though my mind so my true challenge to you is to find and save as many ponies as you can, you can work together or you couldn't the decision will decide if you survive or not. To get out work together save other ponies and when you have finally out wit me then the door will open and you will be back into your bodies and normal lives.” with his hands spreed out and a stern look “There are many versions of me within this mind some of them will try to help while others will try and stop you. So all that is left to say is Choose a direction and start your journey.” walking backward now “Good luck everypony.”. The light goes out and then three doors appear around the group and a floor beneath them. ((OOC: All right guys this is it so if there are questions do them in the OOC and other wise I have controle what I says goes now Do as you please. Also PM me if you want in))

Stormchaser walks up to each do to look at it careful and to study the look of it also to see if there is some kind of key hole that he can look through to see what is on the other side after he is done he walks back to the others "what do you guys think we should do split up or stay together" asked stormchaser

Spectrum Splash gazed around bewilderedly. At least Carl was still with her, dozing in his little red wagon behind her... And a few other ponies that Spectrum had never met were standing dazedly in the room as well. The white unicorn filly swept her messy grey mane with its rainbow stripe out of her sky blue eyes and froze for a moment as a tall bipedal creature emerged from their foggy surroundings and began to speak. Spectrum's eyes widened as it spoke, and she began to question this creature's sanity. Greatest minds in Equestria? Is this thing batty? I'm just a filly! I don't even have a cutie mark yet! she thought. Suddenly, the creature disappeared, and some doors appeared. Spectrum looked around at the other ponies in the room. "Uh... Hi, everypony!" Spectrum greeted them slightly awkwardly.

Stormchaser notice after she talked that she was just a filly so stormchaser lower himself so he was eye level with her "hi what is your name little mare" said stormchaser with a smile that show he is loving and caring for other

((OOC: The other pony RPing goes to my school and she has been sick the past few days and can only get on the site at school so please give her time to post OK. Oh and the doors have no key holes.))

Spectrum grinned as the stallion next to her lowered himself to eye level with her and asked her name. "I'm Spectrum Splash! But everypony calls me Spectrum. Oh, and this is Carl!" she greeted him, gesturing towards the white seal in the red wagon behind her. "Who're you?" she added.

(( XD Okay, glad that's straightened out.)) Spectrum grinned. "I'm from Manehattan!" she answered the older stallion's question cheerfully. She glanced back at her snoozing pet for a moment, then beamed back at Stormchaser. "Yup! My mum gave me Carl, and he's one of my best friends!" she said. The seal made a little snuffly sound in its sleep and rolled over. "He's kinda lazy, though." Spectrum added with a giggle.

"yea that what it said i am not sure what it mean by the Greatest minds in Equestria i am not all that smart and not to be rude but just looking at you can't be on of the greatest minds being a filly and all maybe when you get older but not right now and i am not sure about this other pony it has not move at all" said stormchaser as he walk around and then finally look at the other pony

Spectrum nodded. "Yeah, I thought it was kind of weird too... I mean, yeah, I'm clever enough, but one of the greatest minds in Equestria?" she agreed with Stormchaser. When he mentioned the other pony, Spectrum looked over to see it. Surely enough, that pony hadn't moved yet.

"Well, it's standing, so I think so... A pony can't die standing up and still stay standing, can it?" Spectrum remarked with a slightly nervous tone. Carl began to wake up with another snuffly sound, and gazed groggily around him with half-open black eyes.

Spectrum shook off her nervous appearance and stared directly at the other pony for a while. "Nah, it's breathing." she remarked. "Maybe the pony's stuck? Like, that thing froze it in place?"