Name: Teardrop

Species: Pegasus

Eye color: silver

Character color: grey/dark yellow

Mane/Tail/Other: dark pink with Teal streaks

Physique: similar to Fluttershy

Residence: Everfree forest, but comes to ponyville often

Cutie Mark: ruby heart

Unique Traits: pink crystal hooves, as well as she has learned some magic like that of the unicorns

History: Right before Crystalis was pushed from canterlot she had enough time to cast one more controlling spell. But because of the force of the spell she missed and hit Teardrop. After the spell stopped everything seemed normal after a couple days, things was going as normal but then Tear woke up in weird places, had no memory of what happened, or how she got there. One day it finally happened it was during a time she was making her bed, another mare was helping her, when all of a sudden her eyes turned all [one color] and she being controlled, and unwillingly maimed one of her fellow mares badly caused at the time she was being manipulated by Crystalis. Teardrop was took advantage of in the moment of weakness. Then when the trace like state was over she snapped out of it and was shock at her hoofs covered in a bit of blood, as Celestia hearing some commotion in Teardrops room and when to check...and Teardrop back to her normal self was shock at both what she had done and getting caught in the middle of not knowing what had happened. Celestia summoned the guards to take her to her chamber after a couple minutes she had the guards to take her from the castle grounds. Celestia and Luna both cast a spell on her so she could not set hoof back in canterlot so she was promptly exiled to Everfree. And resides there deep in the forest, so deep most ponies won't go that far in to think on what she did, how it came to be, and what caused this to happen, so she can clear her name and be possibly re-instated into the castle even if it's just the grounds outside the castle. But over time she grows to loathe the castle and get a little control over her hate and to her discovery that she can talk back to somepony and she could also feel the hate she had for everypony in canterlot. In the back of her mind and willingly opens a link to chrysalis to gain access and slowly mold her grooming her to join the ranks of the hive...But also on the flip side she was normally a bright and cheery but serious pony when needed to be. who loves nature, friends, and books. And Although she is a Pegasus she has found a way to use some magic like that of unicorns..by trade she/was a craft maker and when she leaves the solace of Everfree she travels to ponyville and sells her crafts and charms, potions for the things she only needs then goes back to everfree to sleep, think, cry, and… in the back of her mind plot to destroy canterlot...

Anywho, now that this app is marked [Ready], I can provide feedback. From what I see, this OC is a better fit for Free For All than Canterlot Chronicles. While it will take considerable revision to get this app in line with CC's high standards, you can start playing this character straight away in FFA without waiting for this app to get stamped. Furthermore, you will have substantial freedom to portray your OC in FFA the way you originally intend. If you accept my advice, edit your app sheet to say "Roleplay Type: Free For All" at the top. :)

ah... i see thats what i already thought as well FFA only and i guess my thought as to why i wanted here was so i could clam and own this OC but i see your point.. thanks Bellosh