My Little Pony Annual Comic 2013

Well, this one was recently released, and I gotta say, that Equestria Girls cover looks promising. Time to check it out and talk about it.

Crikey! Until today, so now we know where Sunset Shimmer has been and also in the end, she exploit their weaknesses in order to break their friendship apart later on till Twilight bring them all together. Seriously, I can't believe it was her rather than Photo Finish or some other school magazine writer.

I was very glad for this. I was surprised that "Equestria Girls" (I wish the chapter was given a different title) was illustrated by Tony Fleecs; I thought his art was rather strange and off-putting, especially in the Fluttershy Micro-Series chapter, but here it looked just right. Just as oddly, I thought Andy Price's one picture of human Sunset was rather off, like he was drawing ponies for so long that a human face had become difficult for him.

I was under the impression that there would be many small stories in the book, but there was only "The Fall of Sunset Shimmer" and "Equestria Girls". I was glad for the wider look at Equestria High, being eager for anything else on that world. I find myself rereading "Equestria Girls" often, I liked it so much.