A somewhat informal request

FlimFlam

Good day, fellow Citizens! I'm looking to get back into the swing of things, RP wise, as well as try out this new-fangled CC, or whatever the kids are calling it these days. (Imagine a Granny Smith emoticon here)

Anyways, the characters, any which of I'd be happy to use, are as follows:

Amber Flare: a Pegasus raised by dragons, and a little messy when it comes to things. A little greedy, a little proud, and a little fiery, she acts much as one would expect her too. As a Traveler, she can be found all over the map, selling the gems she's developed a knack for selling, and, well, eating. I'd imagine she'd work well as a decently quirky encounter, and fits into an adventure theme quite well thanks to a rough-and-tumble nature, or just a simple conversation could prove fun. Not often one gets to talk to one raised by giant fire breathing death lizards.

Riddle Mirage: A fairly eccentric unicorn, and easily the most bizarre of the three I have, though not to the point of being surreal. All in all, he has a bit of an eclectic charisma about him, and he always looks fairly neat, and well groomed. As a profession, he's a bit of stage magician, and a bit of a 'question hunter'. That is to say, he goes around finding and noting off the wall riddles, mysteries, and strange occurrences, often content to simple know they exist. An excellent partner for spelunking, if one can deal with an over-complicated personality, and he has a rather fun show to watch, if that's your thing. Oh, and he has a top hat.

And door number 3 - North Star: Rather than a pegasus or a unicorn, North Star is a peryton. Physically, NS is a bit lanky and a bit small, but he makes up for this with gymnastic prowess. His current abode is inside the everfree forest, where he spends most his time with his fox Volpe, simply wandering around, exploring and stuff. He is a bit shy, and a bit nervous, but he has an almost uncanny knack for knowing his way and frequently not getting lost. Rather necessary, given the size of his home. Though he doesn't have a job, he tends to lend his time as a guide, offering tours to ponies or aiding those lost. In this case, adventure probably works much more than a simple conversation, because Star is a bit shy.

And finally, Marionette Charade: This young unicorn is a bit of a paradox, really. She lives in Canterlot and works as a street-performer with marionettes (shocker, I know). The fun part is, a lot of her character is her drive to be a villain, and a particularly skilled one at that. The irony here is she can't stand to see any other pony suffer. Despite trying to be mean, she's just a nice pony. She also has a penchant for making things overly complex, and adores the freedom that comes with anonymity. From a certain standpoint, I believe she'd make an excellent rival for somepony, or even form a tenuous friendship: after all, its not like she announces she's villainous.

So, those are the four I have. If anybody's interested, let know via PM, or, ya know, respond below. Whatever strikes your fancy. After all, I'm itching to get back in the ring. Oh, and the character sheets are in my sig, if you need more information.

(well, they're in my sig except for Charade's. Hers is here:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/9347-marionette-charade-final/page__hl__marionette)