Silence is Golden ((Full))

TheHybrid

Golden shrugs at the compliments, a light tint of red shading his cheeks. After they are done complimenting, he begins to pack his things away, and smiles as he watches the ponies socialize, liking the positive vibe they were all giving off. When he was asked if he wanted to join them, he nodded happily and packed some final items up into a chest like container, except it had wheels. He sat next to it, indicating he would wait for them to get back.

Starwing trotted of to the middle of the square to wait for Golden Silence. Later on, Thunderstrum joined them. As Starwing walked to Icestorm's house she was thinking, why didn't Golden Silence tell us his name? Why did he write it dowbn. She thought to herself. Whatever.

((Jeez slow down xD)) Golden Silence decides that waiting will take too long, and follows the path the group of ponies went, quickly finding them as his eye was caught by a snow covered house. He got an idea, just a small, random, experiment he wanted to try., He sat on his trunk, and attempted to move it by using simple push spell ((like telekinesis, but just pushes things instead, and uses less magic energy)). It worked, the trunk began movig forward effortlessy with him on top, and soon enough he reached the group.

Smiled and nodded, looking around at the amazing looking house, and ice sculptures ((Not sure if they are where I am at)), well, mostly admiring the ice sculptures. If one thing was obvious about Golden, is that he seemed to have a deep love for the arts.

Thunder Strum blocks the snow ball with her wing and laughs "that was starwing who wanted a sculpture, not me." she said. Thunder Strum then flaps her wings to blow a mound of snow on Icestorm.

"alright alright....come on..you can use some props if you want" I walked around to the back of my house where a pile of objects and a small stand took up half the yard

Golden, who had been lost in thought while looking at the sculptures, snapped out of his trance when he two of the ponies he met posing for a sculpture. He trotted over and tapped ice storm on the shoulder, tilting his head as if asking a question.