Winter upkeep in Ponyville (Open Join in!)

LeCountryBrony

((yet another thread for yet another weird character i came up with :razz:))

It was a cold morning in ponyville and the snow was falling almost at a angle due to gusts of wind, outside the foals where out making snow ponies and having snowball fights. The streets of ponyville where covered with deep snow and where slick for it snowed something fierce the following night

But a rather large stallion was out clearing the streets of ponyville. It was PlowBlade's first year doing this as usually it didn't snow enough that somepony needed to clear the streets. The large stallion made his way down one of the streets in the middle of town, He had a snowplow like attachment tied in front of him to his yolk that he had on his neck ((like Big mac's... Thing around his neck XD)) it being almost bigger than him and behind him he pulled a cart full of gravel that slowly fell out as he walked down the street. as he walked the snow piled up in front of him slowly making it harder to move, Almost reaching the end of the street the snow became to great of a resistance and despite of how much PlowBlade dug his hooves into the ground he could no longer keeping moving and came to a stop. He backed up and got a galloping start at the pile of snow in the middle of the street only to be stopped abruptly by the snow and smacking his head off the plow in front of him."Owwwhhh!!" PlowBlade grumbled in pain and in annoyance holding his head with his hoof as he unhitched himself from his cart and plow "This is giving me a real headache ! Literally!" he said to himself out loud as he began to clear the pile of snow away by hoof

(( You can interact with character in any way no need to ask to join :) ))

"I could..... I could" PlowBlade said as the colt approached him ".....They put me in charge of clearing every street in ponyville of snow" He said pushing a bit more snow off to side with his hooves "....Its basically a endless job..... i clear the streets and they snow over again while im clearing the other streets and i go back to the other side of town and start again...." PlowBlade added the snow was still falling heavily limiting visibility. "....But i guess i shouldn't complain.... it helps pay the bills"

"...Get rid of most of the snow...Right now ?!... How, might i ask?" PlowBlade asked in amazement and wonder as IceStorm helped him up "Thanks!" he said walking back and hitching himself to the cart again and walking forward and hitching himself to the plow. "I mean not to be a skeptic...But I've been working all morning and it seems like I've got'en no where !"

(Yup)

"Well...I don't make all the fancy ones..I usually make smaller basic stuff" an idea came to his mind and his horn started to glow as the snow reshaped itself into a Celestia holding a broadsword ice sculpture

"....Ohh thats right Hearths Warming Day is in 6 Days!.....I haven't gotten anything for anypony yet !" PlowBalde said as he rested his one hoof on his plow in front of him and looking down for a second as if to think of what to get ponies before looking back up again. ".....This town could use some new decoration!.... it seems like they put up the same thing each year.." he said as he leaned both front hooves ontop the plow as he looked down the street