MLP:FiM UK Premier TODAY!!

Here in the UK we get MLP:FiM finally.

It's showing on Boomerang (Sky channel 603) at 3pm GMT and again on Boomerang+1 at 4pm.

Showing consistently at 3pm (and +1 at 4pm respectively) every week day.

No weekend slots seems a bit of a shame. :sleep:

Recording on Sky+? There's no series link. :cry:

Why does this matter when we've already seen the show?

It means the UK will finally VERY shortly have the toys, clothes, posters, McDonalds toys etc!

Of course, there's the possibility it'll simply flop and will fade away like starved parasprite. :D

This is really cool. I had read an article in the winter about Turner Broadcasting making arrangements for Hasbro to air their cartoons on their stations in select countries. We were all thinking it'd be Cartoon Network. I guess Boomerang is owned by Turner as well...?

Turner broadcasting are a horrible choice for this, really. They treat MLP: FiM like rubbish; they consider it to be inferior for Cartoon Network so stuff it on Boomerang where repeats and younger children's shows air.

The most degrading thing about this? The new Puppy in my Pocket TV show began airing today, too, and its all they're mentioning. The channel is filled with ads for Puppy in my Pocket, but hardly any MLP. Even the website has Puppy in my Pocket featured on the front page, and there's no FiM in sight. :evil:

EDIT: Was looking up Puppy in my Pocket and discovered that it shares somewhat similar qualities to FiM; good princess, jealous evil sister princess, pocketville. Nonetheless, its a shame that this show has upstaged MLP. :D

...the only time I ever saw it on was at all you can eat pizza buffets.

Your observational humor serves you well, lol. :D

• 2 weeks later...