The four traveling stallions [Open to all !]

LeCountryBrony

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midas turned around. He had forgotten about Sun and Moon. He crept back carefully, invisible. The spell was almost worn out, so Midas quickly checked the ponies pockets. Nothing of interest. Disappointed, Midas quickly turned to run off.

Angel:..ah!(rolls and managed to get in his hooves, he runs) Good thing I pay attention in Guard's training...hey come back with my food!!!

Sun:...should we go after him?

Moon:..we have to help Angel...

Midas smirked. They were in his territory now. Jumping up with immense strength, he locked not a branch and swung upwards, landing on the deck of a hidden treehouse. He quickly got inside and shut the door. "Nyah Nyah!!" Midas yelled. He tried putting the helmet on, only to have food fall on his head. He shook of the sandwich and then realized that the helmet didn't have a hole for his unicorn horn. Midas shrugged, figuring he could still sell it.

Angel:...(sniffs)...I cam still smell that sandwhich....

Sun: see! He is werid when it comes to food!(laughs)

Angel:...(sniffs)...Finally I can use my wings...(flies up, following the scent of his food...he didnt notice the treehouse until he crashed theough the door, he was dazed)...whoa...give me back...my....food(his eyes dizzy)

Sun: where he go?(he flies up)

Midas's jaw dropped. It had taken forever for him to set up that door, and now it was unhinged. Furiously, Midas threw the sandwich in Angel's face, then began to nudge him off the edge of the treehouse.

Angel:(he tackled Midas) You are under arrest for the stolen property and destruction of my sandwich!(puts the cuffs on him)...now where is my helm?

Sun:...(goes over to help Cathny)...you okay?(smiles)

Moon:(sighs) Oh Angel(facehoofs)

Shadow:...where is Angel?...(sighed the black unicorn stallion)...proboly pigging out on food again...

Cathny's eyes widen for a split second.. she just shook it off.. " Its okay, man, your cousin sure is hungry all the time.. " She managed to say trying to change the topic..

Sun: Thats not why I ask my sis for help...Angel gets grouchy when he doesnt eat ha ha ha! Besides, your hurt, and we dont want a pretty one like you to not be able to fly (chuckles) I should know, I love to fly!...Angel! Leave the poor guy and lets get some food no?

Angel:..(looks down)...but he ruined my sandwhich....

Moon: is that?(runs to Shadow Martira) Shadow!

Shadow: Moon?...let me take a guess...Angel?

Moon: yeah...

Archived