The four traveling stallions [Open to all !]

LeCountryBrony

Four stallions where walking through ponyville...

GoldDigger(profile pic): a stallion that's a gold miner in bareback gulch

PlowBlade: A tall buff stallion that does maintenance around ponyville that has a kind heart

post-8659-0-76225800-1384217581_thumb.jp

Insanity: A alicorn stallion that is well insane

post-8659-0-95628100-1384217624_thumb.pn

Trevor: a crazy stallion that was teleported into equestria to learn friendship... and he isn't happy about it...

The four stallion's where walking down a ponyville street, looking for things to do and friends to make.... well at least three of them...

"So here we are, in the great town of ponyville" PlowBlade announced as they entered town ...

"OOOOhhhhhh Soooo you read the welcome sign too?!?!? at least i know I'm not alone!" Trevor sarcastically said

"What are we even here for !?!?!?" He groaned in annoyance

"I have teleported you here to equestria to learn friendship Trevor.....you must learn friendship" Insanity answered Trevor

"I have to ?!?! Ughhh why !?!?" Trevor sighed as he continued walking

"Awww lighten up Trevor, im sure you will grow to like it" GoldDigger smiled "Well what are we waiting for lets go make some friends and have some fun! Gold neighed as the four continued on

((OOC: you can interact with these characters in any way

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boom! Sun Flare( profile pic) did his Supernova, lighting the sky with crimson flames. Moon Shine, a black young pagases filly with pruple and black mane, her eyes purple. Was trying to catch up, she bumped into one of the four stallions.

Moon:...ow...sorry...(she looks up)

Sun: whoa!(he crashed futher aways in the clearing)...ow...

Moon:..(sighs)...he crashed again....

The four stallions watched as the one flew fast overhead

"I have to say there's many things to do in this tow-Omhf!!" PlowBlade was knocked over by the other pony

".......You know they say.... the bigger they are.....The harder they fall!"Trevor laughed as Plow was knocked over

PlowBlade grumbled at Trevor's joke as the tall and buff stallion stood back up ​"It ok, are you ok?" PlowBlade replied to the pony who bumped into him

"Hey tell your friend to get a refund on his flying lessions!" Trevor laughed as he watched the pony crash into the clearing

"TREVOR!!" Insanity neighed "Please show some manners" he added

"Don't mind our friend Trevor here" GoldDigger said to the pony

Moon glared at Trevor,"My big brother is a dare devil! Besides...He cant control his Supernova yet..."

Sun got up and winced in pain,"Ah...Well to the hospital again...ah..."

PlowBlade walked over to sun "You okay there?" He asked as sun got up

"Yeh your brother is a dare devil a-" Trevor started to say when he was interrupted

"ZIP IT!" Insanity neighed in the middle of Trevor's sentence

"I am sure he will learn how to control it" GoldDigger smiled

Starwind and Lunar wind saw the crash and run to see if they are ok and they got there when Moon walks over to Sun

"are you ok sir" asked Starwind

"if i was able to fly good i won't have crash that badly OW" said Lunarwind then Starwind hit him

"sorry about my twin brother" apologized Starwind

post-8050-0-30605700-1381250355_thumb.pnStarwind

post-8050-0-55088300-1384284295_thumb.pnLunar Wind

• 1 month later...

Cathny's pink ears perked up as she heard a crash while she was passing by.... She trotted over to the scene as she asked the night colored pony if he's alright " oh dear! are you alright?? that crash almost scared the living daylights out of me! " she joked with a sweet smile in her face trying to cheer the kind of injured pony up.

" well thats good to know!" she said in a very caring voice, she then turned to the four stallions nearby " hi there! " she said in a very welcoming tone " i never seen any of you Gentlecolts around here before, just got here i guess?" she tilted her head cutely as a sign of curiousness about them.

"Hello There !" Plow said with a smile "I live just outside of town" The Buff yellow stallion added

"Howdy!" GoldDigger cheerfully greeted the pony "I'm not from around here, I'm from bareback gulch, all tho i have been here a couple of times"

"Hello There" Insanity had simply greeted

Cathny giggled at the sunny little filly and pats his head.. " well welcome! so what brings you here??"she said as she saw Trevors always grumpy face," ummm hi there! are you okay?" Cathny said with a concerned look she didnt want anybody looking down..

Sun:...well..(stretches and flys a little up)...I better practice again.(smiles)

Moon:...and hurt yourself again big brother...(sighs)...you act like a filly...

Sun:...Sometimes even the adults need some fun!(smiles)

Midas listened in on their conversation whilst using an invisibility spell. It didn't last long, but he was able to get close to the ponies and see if there were any valuables he could snatch up from them. Smirking greedily, he crept in closer towards Plow and the others, when he unfortunately slipped and fell, his invisibility breaking and leaving him on his back, staring up at the other ponies with upside-down vision.

Kinda awkward.

Archived