The four traveling stallions [Open to all !]

LeCountryBrony

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midas swats the cake away with his halberd, then proceeds to eat a black pill. Midas's eyes cloud over with black, and he shoots a powerful energy beam out of his horn, aiming for Angel's head.

Shadow:(used a spell to refect the beam, his horn glowing red)...I made it in time(is behind Sun and Cathny)...I sensed magic energy....(he took off his black helm) Angel! Get down here!...and You! Fellow citizen, stop to your magic, or I will arrest you!(his horn glowing)

Sun: see! Help!(smiles)

Angel:...(flies down to Shadow)...hi...big brother...

Shadow:...stand back...(looks up) sir! stand down...now...

Midas cocked his head to the side. "One such as you has no authority over a general of the Xanthan Armies!" Midas said with a laugh. He swung heavily with his halberd, but then faked, teleporting behind Shadow and bringing the halberd down swiftly, aiming to hit his back shatter his spine.

Kezraux hears the commotion from the underground bunker. He gets out and heads towards the noise, spinning his twin blades.

wcelgj.png

Midas's halberd breaks through the shield instantly, but bounces off a little from the impact. "You are not a member of the Equestrian Enforcement Department, therefore you cannot place me under legal arrest," Midas stated. "I am notified of every member that joins the Department, and you are not involved."

Kezraux looked up and saw Midas on the treehouse in a confrontation with other ponies. Kezraux climbed up a hidden ladder to the treehouse and stood next to Midas. "What's going on?" he asked.

Midas grunted. "This moron thinks he can arrest me," he drawled.

Shadow:...I do have the authority...I am Shadow Martria...I an above your deparment...afterall...Midas...(looks at him)...after you recent..."event"...I think you have such authority any longer...

Sun:...whats going on?

Angel:...Shadow...

Midas grinned. "Celestia herself knows about the Xanthan Armies, and has given us shelter in Equestria. And you can't be above my 'department', because an army is not a department. And even if it counted as one, you have no power over us. And you have no right to take authority from me."

Midas turned to Kezraux. "Destroy him. I have business to attend to." he said, opening a portal and entering.

Kezraux sighed. "Sorry about this, man," he said. He rushed towards shadow, his twin blades multiplying into well over two dozen blades, each spinning rapidly and headed straight towards Shadow.

ooc this seems like a good rpg story but I think the others would like to be on track with the actual rpg , getting off topic :P

ic

Shadow:...hold on...(his horn glowed, teleporting everyone to where the four stallions were)...ah...that took a lot of energy...

Sun: whoa...

Angel:..(his helm on backwards)...im dizzy

Moon:...(was on top Cathny)...dont do that again...whoa

Sun: I agree with ya there ha ha ha!(smiles)

Shadow:...Ill have to go..good day my friends..(runs off)...

Angel:..(takes off helm)...I can tell we wont see him again...oh well he my brother he can handle himself..

Sun: oh Cathny, this is Angel...Angel, this beautiful mare is Cathny

Angel: hi!(smiles)

Sun: ha ha ha!(smiles at her)

Angel:...hey...can we eat now...Im hungry

Moon:(sighs) your always hunrgy...

Sun: thats Angel!(laughs, and elbows Cathny) You can see why he is werid ha ha ha!

Moon:...yes(facehoofs)...

Angel:...but reall Im hungry...

Sun:lets get you two some food, I'll pay and dont worry Cathny, its not a date(laughs and walks)

Moon:(treats Cathny's wing) there...after Sun's many fails, you pick up things of Medicine...just dont use it and you will heal up..

Angel: yay!!! Food!!!

" You can just call me Cathny " She said over to Moon as she gave a tender smile. She then notices that they were going to sugarcube corner and happily said " yaaay! i love their cupcakes! " She said with excitement as she clapped her hooves together.

Sun: yeah, I always take Moon here, or Angel...It's always been where we have our family eatings (smiles)

Moon:(smiles and hugs her brother)

Angel: Lets get food!(walks in)

Sun: come on squirt..(pushes her in, then looks at Cathny) come on(smiles)

Splenrix was in Sugarcube Corner, quietly waiting in a chair he had materialized. He was smiling brightly, and reading about alicorn magic. He wore a dark cloak, covering his midnight blue mane. He had sea blue fur and was a pegasus. He looked up as Angel and the others walk in. He gives a polite nod, then quietly shifts his cloak to make sure his cutie mark can't be seen. A cupcake with a bite out of it was at his side on a table.

( im going to bed :P)

Cathny trots over and glances her pure black eyes at all the decorations, giving the store a jolly, pink atmosphere. " Are you sure your paying? I could add some too you know.. " She asked Sun with a concerned look.

Angel: whoa...I dont think we need to worry...more food!!!(stares at the huge bag of bits)

Sun:...(grabs bag and puts it on the mysterious pony's table) Thanks...but I'll take a couple...(he takes a couple bits) and dont worry Cathny, when Angel is around, I always have enough

Moon:...wait until he starts ordering...we might need more bits...(she looks at the bag)

Archived