First Week of School

GalaGirls

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

"I have no idea, she could be at Star's already if the bullies aren't here today. But she could be in the middle of the ally surrounded again." Algae said worriedly as she walked closer to the entrance to the ally and peered into the gloomy strip.

"Oh oh oh, I'll go after her I'll go after her!" Salt said excitedly as he bounced up and down then ran right by everyone up to the ally only to be stop by his sister grabbing his tail and dragging him back over to Fire who put her hoof down on his tail to keep him still.

"Sheesh, Salt if your going to be trouble then I will drag you back home and tell mom that you were causing trouble again." Algae said stiffly as she fixed her younger brother with a sharp glare and turned back to the ally after Salt shook his head in a silent yes.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Peach screamed as she hobbled as fast as she could to the entrance of the ally only to be tripped and dragged by the tail back to a circle of fillies and colts slightly older than Peach and had two sets of hooves slammed squarely on her shoulders.

((After this post me and Monochrome can't be on for a little while, we got grounded. :scream:))

"Yeah it sounded like the fair damsel Peach!" Salt exclaimed excitedly as he took out his wood sword. "Don't worry fair damsel Peach for the swashbuckler Salt Surf shall save thee!" he shouted as he ran past everyone straight into the ally, only to come running back out a minute later to hide behind Lemon.

A colt stepped from the shadows and into the small group of colts and fillies. He was a light brown color, with a fiery red and orange mane and tail, darker brown freckles on his cheeks, a patched-up dark brown newscolt cap, and a band-aid on his muzzle. He wore a dirty red cape, and spoke with a Manehattanite-like accent.

"We heard ya managed to make Streak go sawft. Impressive, toots." he sneered at Peach, staring down at her with spiteful blue eyes.

(Meanwhile)

Lemon glanced back at Salt as the small blue and green colt skidded to a halt and ducked behind him. Lemon gave Salt a playful shove.

"Oh, come on, scaredy-cat." he teased.

"There was a huge group of big ponies" Salt said shakily as Lemon gave him a playful shove which sent him sprawling to the cobblestone.

"Calm down Salt, now where's Peach." Algae said, trying to calm her brother down as she offered her hoof to help him up.

(Meanwhile)

"N-n-no, he's the same as always." Peach stuttered, terrified as she tried to sit up only to be pushed back down by the two colts that were holding her.

"She probably went and got herself into trouble again. We should probably rescue the clumsy filly, eh?" Streak agreed bluntly.

(Meanwhile)

The fiery-maned colt gave a cold chuckle.

"Ya think him hangin' around all you pansies is normal?" he retorted sharply.

The colt paused mid-glare, his attention snapping to the far end of the alley, where a voice was calling out to Peach.

"Aw look, she brought her little friends along." he scoffed.

• 4 weeks later...

((Sorry that I haven't been on for a while but I'm on now, Monochrome can't get on for a little while unfortunately))

"Guys be careful, there's a lot of bullies in there." Salt stuttered as he looked from side to side as if expecting more bullies to appear out of thin air ad surround them.

(Meanwhile)

"Please help." Peach tried to shout but with a voice horse with terror all that came out was a small squeak.

Archived