First Week of School

GalaGirls

It's the first week at school in Trottingham and your new you find 7 other fouls/fillies just like you and none of you have your cutie mark so you have to help each other and find your talent. Write your characters name, their personality, and what their good at(a hint to their talent).

1. Peach Cream(me)-A bubbly filly that that loves to bake and can be super hyper. Algae Tide-A fun but quite pony that loves the sea and all the critters under it's waves.
  2. Lemon Custard, Mean Streak
  3. Fire
  4. Jigsaw
  5. Night Shade
  6. Hatchet
  7. TwinkleSoul
  8. Snappy

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Symphonic Fire (Symph or Fire for short

Personality: Hungry, protective of her friends and isn't scared of anything but getting into trouble.

Talent: likes to sing and can play a lot of instruments

Name: Jigsaw (Earth Pony)

Personality: A little weird, always coming up with crazy or elaborate solutions to simple problems. Always seems happy, is friendly, and often helpful. Wants to be an artist when he grows up.

Talent: Building anything mechanical.

(Sorry for coming in late)

Name: TwinkleSoul

Hobby: is good at doing hair and makeup

Personality: can be shy at first, but after a while can be protective and kind to you, shy, kind, soft personality.

Image: has a white coat, whith some golden markings, with a thick luscious, baby blue main.

Whops and since its takeing a while one of you can post first and other people can join later. I know im bad at grammer and speeling but can you correct me whenever it happens Im still kinda new and even though my sis Monochrome helps it'll take awhile for me to be perfect. Nay :catbug:

(is Trottingham the place or the school?) It was a sunny morning and a herd of blank-flanks stormed across the school yard. Already young fillies and colts start to make friends! In the crowd, Symphonic Fire runs around trying to find at least somepony who would like to talk to her.

(I'm pretty sure Trottingham is the city/town)

Jigsaw couldn't believe it! His first day of school and he slept in! He made it to the gate of the schoolhouse to see a large group of fillies and colts talking to each other. He wasn't late, but still not as early as he would have hoped. 'Maybe if I can get to the center of the group, they'll think I was here all along!' Jigsaw thought to himself, not wanting to be left out for showing up later. Being as sneaky as he could, which wasn't very sneaky at all, he made his way to the center. Now, if only he could find somepony to talk to....

(yes trottingham is a city in pony England it's where pip squeak used to live)"ouch" yelped Peach Cream as she walked into the school house. "I can't stand this breaking my leg yesterday, Lemon Custered is so gonna get it" she said as she took a seat in the back.

(my profile pic is Peach Cream)

((Joining with Lemon Custard, GalaGirls is my sister and we already discussed it.

Lemon Custard

appearance: a light yellow pegasus with a short, fluffy light brown mane and tail, a dusting of white on his rear a makes him look as if he was sprinkled with powdered sugar, color fades from yellow to white around his knees and on his muzzle, bright green eyes, darker yellow freckles on his cheeks and across his muzzle, and red rain boots on all four hooves

personality: over-excitable, energetic, a bit loud at times, can be a bit huffy (sour, if you will :lol:) at times, but surprisingly careful in making things

hobbies: Lemon Custard enjoys gathering lemons from his tree in his back yard and baking things with them, and is especially good at baking pie))

Lemon Custard fluttered about, dodging through the throng of colts and fillies in the schoolyard. His sister had already hobbled off somewhere and ditched him.

Probably still mad about yesterday's race. Lemon thought with a huff as he scanned the crowd for his older sibling. Not my fault she got her clumsy hoof caught on that twisty root.

He kept an eye on the ponies around him- he had snuck a few pastries in in his saddlebag, and had already had to smack a few nosey colts' and fillies' hooves out of his bag. One of his rain boot-clad hooves grazed somepony's head, and Lemon tumbled onto another pony; an earth colt about the same age as Lemon himself, it appeared.

"Sorry!" Lemon said as he untangled himself from the other colt, then stretched his wings a bit and gave them a few brisk test flaps to check for damage. "All good here. You okay?" he added with a nod once he was entirely sure his wings- and his hidden pastries- were alright.

Jigsaw was scanning the crowd when somepony bumped into him from behind. "Sorry," the filly said as he turned around. "It's alright, it's pretty crowded here," he replied, just before being knocked to the ground, "Ow." "Sorry!" He heard a colt say, "All good here. You okay?" The world spun a little bit, but he wasn't hurt. "I'll be fine," Jigsaw replied, "I'm just gonna lie here for a bit." He was a still a too dizzy to get up. Jigsaw really hoped he didn't look foolish right now.

"Uh... Alright, as long as you're okay, I guess." Lemon Custard said with a shrug to the colt he had just landed on.

A filly spoke up, stating who she was and asking the names of Lemon and the colt he had landed on.

"Nice to meet ya, Symphonic Fire! I'm Lemon Custard, but you can call me Lemon." Lemon replied with a grin once the other colt, who had just gotten up, had finished and revealed his name to be Jigsaw. "Either of you seen a grumpy filly with a broken leg anywhere?" he added, glancing around with a slight sneer.

Archived