First Week of School

GalaGirls

((Oops. :lol:))

Lemon looked over at the schoolhouse, which the crowd around them had begun to stream into, then over at the whispering Jigsaw.

"I dunno." Lemon answered him with a shrug. "Guess we've gotta go find out."

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'This is kinda boring.' said Peach Cream sadly as a tear started to fall from her muzzle. 'Maybe somepony will play with me or at least talk.' she said forming a stiff smile that didn't' last long. 'Oh well I'll bring sweets to class tomorrow and maybe I'll make a friend.' Peach Cream said sadly.

As the new students gathered in the hall and a middle-aged mare walked into the room which silenced the little ponies. "welcome to you new school...Blah blah blah...."

"boy this is boring" Fire whispered to her two new friends. "Hey is that your sister? She seems to be really lonely" Fire said pointing to the sad filly with pity.

"Yeah..." Lemon said with a yawn, then listened to what else Symph had to say.

"Yup, that's her alright. I think she's kinda disappointed... She's used to being crowded by ponies on the first day of the school year, because she usually brings some peach tarts or pie or something for everypony." Lemon added with a shrug, digging a tin foil-wrapped lemon tart out of his light green saddlebag and proceeding to eat it.

Jigsaw began to zone out from the boring presentation. He wasn't used to being so bored. He decided to pull a small toy he had made out of his bag. It wasn't much, just a little spring-loaded hopper, wind it up and it bounced around. He watched it hop around for a bit until he heard Lemon say "peach tarts or pie or something for everypony."

"Huh?!" Jigsaw chimed, sitting up straight, "Did you say pie?"

"shhhhh! you're going to get us into trouble! Later on at break Lemon could introduce us to his sister!" Fire said excitedly who started tapping a short rhythm impatiently, waiting for the lecture to end.

Lemon nodded and hurriedly stuffed the rest of his tart into his mouth. He listened as well as he could for a few moments, but soon his attention wandered and Lemon found himself paying attention to other things- observing Jigsaw's funny little toy thing bouncing about, examining the shine of his own red rain boots, counting blank flanks other than himself in the class. Containing his energy was beginning to make Lemon a little bit fidgety.

When Jigsaw realized that there wasn't any pie sharing going on he went back to watching his toy. There was only one problem. His toy seemed to have bounced off somewhere. "Uhh, guys? I think I have a little, bouncing problem." Jigsaw whispered, looking around frantically for his toy.

Fire smacked her hoof on her forehead. "We can't now cause everyone is here, well have to wait until the welcoming ends" she concluded.

When the welcoming ended the three friends found Jigsaw's toy under a chair. "c'mon guys, lets get to the school yard to find Lemon's sister and some new friends!

'Lemon where are you? I have something for your friend.' Peach Cream called as she trotted around the school field. 'Boys are always losing stuff. What is this any way? Oh well I'd better find him quick before it's time to go.' Peach Cream said to herself as she tried to pick up the pace but thanks to her broken leg she stumbled and fell. 'At least nopony noticed when I fell it would have been super embarrassing especially Lemon.' She said with a sigh and limped off to find her brother.

'Huh oh hi, yah I'm fine my brother tripped me during a race yesterday and I twisted my leg. You didn't happen to see him did you his coat is yellow his name is Lemon and he's wearing boots yellow ones.'I said to a pony with a cape. 'By the way what's your name? I'm Peach Cream.'I said holding out my hoof to shake.

'What was that, NightShade right? Well hi and have you seen my brother his friend dropped this toy and I'm looking for them. I said as I tried to sit down but gave up and just smiled sweetly.

'I already told you, he's yellow with red boots and a blank flank, like me and you.' I said with a slight giggle as I tried during down again.'So can ya help me?' I said as I finally found a way to sit comfortable.

"pl-please don't t-tell anyp-pony"

(FINALLY....I just noticed that you talk in first-person...you are the only other person that I know on this site that does that)

'Don't worry your secrets safe with me and look there's my brother and his friends come meet him.' I said over my shoulder and hobbled over to the the Colts and filly.'Which of you lost this weird toy I said as I got over there.

'Wait your the only friend I have please stay!' I said as NightShade started to back away. 'Don't worry it's okay nothing will go wrong and if somepony makes fun of you I'll protect you and we'll tell the teacher, okay?' I said reaching for her hoof.

Archived