First Week of School

GalaGirls

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Okay I understand I'll talk to you later then, and don't be afraid it'll be okay I'm sure how bout you come to my house later it'll be epic.'I said trying to hide my disappointment and made a stiff smile before I limped away frowning.

Lemon became distracted by chasing down a grasshopper for a few moments, then snapped out of it when Symph proclaimed that she had found Peach and it looked like she had already made a friend. Lemon turned and saw Peach approaching with some filly who was wearing a cape.

"Cool cape." Lemon remarked, hovering upside-down.

((My sister says yes))

Lemon tilted his head to the side and gave the timid filly a funny look.

"Make fun of you? Why the hoof would I do that? I don't see anything really tease-worthy on ya... Hey, after all, I'm a blank-flank too!" he said, his upside down hovering faltering and causing him to nosedive into the ground in a position that highlighted the blankness of his white-dusted rear.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lemon said, getting up and shaking the dust out of the yellow and white coat.

He looked around for a suitable place for the group to have their lunch. Their was a nice, particularly low patch of cloud drifting lazily above them, which would've been a lovely place if they were all pegasi, and all of Lemon's particular favorite spots on the ground were a tad too crowded- the shade of the tree in the schoolyard, in the grass far enough from the playground that you wouldn't get sand in your sandwich, and even out behind the schoolhouse were already being filled as the other colts and fillies around them sat down to eat.

(ooohhhhh let the bullies come in now! This would be good) The young fillies and colts sat down and talked about themselves as they ate lunch. Fire brought out some cookies for everypony as two colts and a filly came to the group...

"what's wrong blankie flanks? Can't take it anymore?" teased the filly in the left. "STOP IT!" shouted Fire "you are clearly out numbered so back off or else". As Fire was about to strike at the colt the bell rang...

Archived