First Week of School

GalaGirls

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Streak gave a nearly inaudible sigh. That was a close one... Wait, close to what?

Streak's thoughts whirled chaotically. What the hay was wrong with him? And what about this filly so altered his attitude? He was never one for many compliments, or stuttering like an idiot, or avoiding a subject without a witty reply! He huffed and shook his head, continuing to slide jars in and out of place until the call to stop rang out.

Lemon shook the juice and berry fragments off of his boots. Streak lifted a hoof to wipe the beads of sweat from his forehead. The markless colts and fillies simultaneously checked their flanks. Nothing, save for sticky red juice.

Streak noticed that Fire was having trouble with getting out of the stomping-bucket. He flew up, and, with some effort, flew her down to the floor.

"Hehe, yeah, that was fun." he chuckled awkwardly in response to what Fire had said.

"I'm so glad that Strawberry let us help her right Algae." Peach said happily jumping out of the bucket once she was to tired to do any more jumping.

"Sure was." Algae replied as she helped her little brother out who did all the squishing of the berries.

"Well I'm glad you guys had fun, but now you ha better hurry up to Star's place or else she might start working on address an won't let you in." Strawberry said as she pushed the last of the jars full of juice aside to make a clear path to the door.

"Come on follow me , thanks Strawberry, later Ink!" Peach shouted as she ran thought the barn door with Algae, and Salt right behind her.

"Your welcome, and tell Star hi for me." Strawberry said as everypony else rushed out behind Peach to go to Star's house.

"she sews dresses, and their really really good!" Peach said over her shoulder a they ran into town, and suddenly she took a quick right into a alley.

"Hey Peach don't go that way you now it's dangerous!" shouted Algae with a worried look as she suddenly stopped and made everypony run into her.

"Is Peach stupid or does se want to get bullied more." Salt asked Algae as he looked into the dark alley that Peach ran down for she was now out of sight.

• 2 weeks later...

((I'm so sorry everyone. Life got kinda difficult. Still kinda is. It doesn't help that I didn't get messages letting me know this was still going. Long story short, I'm back and figured out where Jigsaw's been, that is, if you'll still have me. :sleep: ))

"How the hay does this filly run everywhere with that broken leg?" Streak remarked as Peach briskly hobbled ahead then made a sudden sharp turn into an alleyway.

Streak stared blankly in the alley's direction for a moment.

"Is she really that dumb?" he spat, speeding ahead to catch her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

((It was a pretty fun one. I'd have jumped back in sooner, but I've got the idea that Jigsaw didn't go to school that day because he was getting headgear (a.k.a. braces), so I need to wait for the next day to start :/))

• 3 weeks later...

((I'm so so so sorry for not being on in forever. And of course anypony that I said could join is allowed to come back even after they've been gone for a while. Once again I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY.))

Archived