filling out forms for fun

I'm not that into RPing, but I really love filling things like this out :D I don't really care if this character gets approved or not, because it's just for fun (that's why I'm posting in the spam stables) I guess if anybody else has the same desire to fill out character forms just for fun, they can post them here to ._. I might do more latter with some of my fan art...

this is a pony version of myself that I made a little while back:

angiecakes_pony_fixed_by_theblueprintforlife-d3chp4z.png

Name: Angie Cakes (Angie for Angela, Cakes because I love cake :D and because it seems pony-ish)

Species: earth pony

Pelt Color: blue

Mane/Tail Color & Style: brown, short and scruffy

Eye Color: grey-blue

Cutie Mark: a computer mouse (when I made this I didn't have a tablet, so a mouse seemed perfect. now I might've used a tablet)

Physique: basic?

Residence: Fillydelphia seems like the best place to me :\

Occupation: ah, um I duuno. works various part-time jobs, waiting for an opportunity to show up :P

Motivation: ah, ._. to create amazing digital artwork. she also wishes to someday become internet-famous

Likes: drawing, chocolate (any variation on chocolate like cakes, ice cream etc.) and computers

Dislikes: talking, spicy food and working

Character Summary: so I guess this is my story since it's a pony of me ._. I (she?) grew up as the outcast kid that was always drawing. she wasn't very good at drawing, but she drew anyways. her parents bought a new computer for her and she saw that there was a drawing program on it. she tried it out and it just came naturally to her. her computer artwork was much better than her pencil work and she won artist of the year with it. that's how she got her cutie mark. the end ._. I don't think there are computers in the pony world, so I'll just say that my pony lives in the future. it doesn't really matter if I'm not going to play it

This sound very fun for those who have character ideas but wouldn't want to or cannot RP them on their own due to too many characters or just not wanting to. I can see these going somewhere fun fast~! :D

Adorable character, i like her summary but since her cutie mark and talent seem based around computer related things i understand why you wouldn't apply it. I don't think ponies would have computers aside Crossover RPs.

Interesting though...