Magic Turnabout! (Players needed for Case!)

QuickLime

I would like to participate in this. However I'm also not sure if my current character would work for the current case (and I'm a little hesitant to try making a new character before I can get a sense of things with my first one).

So I guess I'm thinking: let me know if you have a use for me, and otherwise I'll keep an eye on these and see if I can jump into the next one.

I would like to participate in this. However I'm also not sure if my current character would work for the current case (and I'm a little hesitant to try making a new character before I can get a sense of things with my first one).

So I guess I'm thinking: let me know if you have a use for me, and otherwise I'll keep an eye on these and see if I can jump into the next one.

It would work if your character can fit any of the roles.

Right.

And the immediate answer to that is, as Naj is neither a male earth pony nor an aristocrat, it doesn't seem like she'd work for this case.

In theory, Naj may be able to fill the role of defendant. As a changeling, she could easily have an earth pony disguise which she couldn't afford to ever drop during the scrutiny of the court case. That would also account for the shady past, and while the character as currently written doesn't have a particular hatred for aristocracy she certainly doesn't care for them either, and this plus her natural habits could easily have lead to a number of past incidents.

Mind you, even I think it's a bit of a long shot, and that's before considering that I don't really know what your plans are yet. I figured I may as well lay my cards on the table.

Archived