Magic Turnabout! (Players needed for Case!)

QuickLime

Allo! As you all know Robbiku and I both have characters that are defense attorneys, and with the recent ending of Turnabout Storm the MLP/PW crossover we're both itching to do something similar due to our love of both Phoneix Wright and MLP!

This will be broke into three groups

Story-

Players needed-

Scenario-

First off is the story, the reason why we'll be in the court room!

A young Unicorn has been murdered! A sharp blow from the back of the head seems to be the cause! The only suspect seems to be a young earth pony that has a history of being hateful to "Upper class" citizens in Canterlot due to his history, but the suspect pleas innocence, however the prosecution and several "eye witnesses " see this differently!

Can Phoenix and her assistant Robbiku prove the Ponies guilt? Or is there more to this story than that?

See for yourself in Magic's Turnabout! (/DUN DUNDUUU/)

Players Needed!

1: A judge that is a neutral and fair party (No Jury yet, it's simply present your case to a judge and the Judge decide! Judge will be played by Bellosh!

2: A prosecutor that is out to prove Phoenix's client is guilty of this crime! Neo will providing the Prosecution!

3: The Defendant, A young earth stallion with a shady past, and a history of being a jerk to "High class" Ponies, but is he truly guilty of MURDER!?

4: The witnesses: The Classy aristocats that has been a victim of the defendant's behavior in the past, a youngster that "saw" it all.. There are holes in their testamony ! Will Phoenix get the truth!? Young witness Accounted for via Zoebell!

Basically we need more players for our game! If you have Skype let us know

You can use an existing CC character, or make a new one, but if you make a character please PM it to me first so I can inform you of secrets that have to do with your character, and to make sure their background will work with the story :)

After your character is approved I'll add you to skype and we'll go over the details of the plot :)

Other characters are allowed to whisper, heckle, and try to throw a wrench in the plans but these need to be monitored, because in the end Justice needs to be served!

And while this case will deal with darker themes such as murder, and hate, we'll be keeping this rated pg13,as is the sites rating :), No blood and swearing ;)

Be sure to post below what roles you are interested in!

Phoenix Down OUT!

I could volunteer my painter Presteza she'd make a good "witness" because she has a very sharp memory

Actually after some thought and a second opinion I realize my pegasus may be a better fit=p

Archived