Flutterscotch: Canterlot RP: The Movie.

flutterscotch

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Flutterscotch / Aimee

Sex: Female

Species: Flutter Pony

Pelt Color: Golden yellow. Wears bakelite bracelets.

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Mixtures of brown, russet and the color of tarnished bronze, like a messier version of Twilight Sparkle.

Eye Color: Blue with amber centers

Cutie Mark: Clouds with a winged airship, a modified version of this: http://web.archive.org/web/200502041619 ... epage2.gif

Physique: Slightly pudgy

Residence: Salem, MA (but has also spent at least 12 years in both NJ and WV), wakes up in the EverFree forest

Motivation: None whatsoever these days. In fact it is hard to get out of bed. She does eventually want to finish the two childrens' books she is working on, and help her husband get his small press up and running to the point that he doesn't need a job.

Likes: climbing on things, running into the ocean fully clothed, camping, sleeping, eating cookies, ponies, comic books (X-Men, mostly), vintage clothing, the 1920's, canoeing, cookies, Childrens' books (Moomin, the Ramona Series, etc), cult classic movies, causing trouble, 80's trivia, classic rock, NWOBHM, 90's indie rock, psych, prog, Muppets, Blythes, Bakelite and of COURSE a longstanding love (27 years since the first one I owned) of My Little Pony...and drinking.

Dislikes: I've had about enough of morons and half wits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells... and you, you chowder-head yokel, you blithering hayseed. You've had enough of me?

Commuting, 80% of Massholes, 95% of people who live in NJ.

Character Summary: Flutterscotch was born an average human family, lived an average human life, that more often than not had her covered in paint for some reason or another.

One day she woke up in the Everfree Forest with a hangover. The rest is history.