(Everfree Forest) A Study in Ruins (Finished)

Lux

lore_weaver_new_by_kitsune85-d6lwuwr.png

"Phew! We finally made it," Lore Weaver said standing at the worn looking bridge looking across the way at the ruins of the once majestic castle. Ever since he was a colt, Lore heard tales about a castle that stood long before the one in Canterlot where the sisters once lived and ruled. Now the castle lay deep in the heart of the Everfree Forest, a derelict reminder of what once was. Upon moving to Ponyville, the stories only increased due to being so close to the mysterious forest. To a pony who loved to study and learn new things, he made it a priority to one day visit the place. Thankfully he had some companions with him who were equally curious as to what lay within the stone walls.

"Thank you for coming. I'm sure that you all are interested in seeing what is inside here. I would just caution you on a few things. This castle as you can see is heavily damaged, so be careful when making your way though and look sharp for anything that may fall. for this reason you should be in pairs. Oh, and one more thing. when the sun starts to set, we should all meet up outside. I don't know about you, but the last thing I want to do is to stay here over night. Alright then, let's pair up and head in!"

Welcome to this thread based off of the episode Castle-Mane-ia. Basically this is to be a fun little exploration thread. Please do not go overpowered with your skills and allow others to post before you do. Above all, let's have some fun!

Archived