Sages' pony! Canterlot: the Movie [OC App]

Pony_Sage

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Chris [Yup that's me.]

Sex: Male

Age: Stallion – He is often mistaken for being much older than he is.

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Appaloosa – Primarily white with black spots

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Mane and tail are dark brown. His mane is usually kept pulled back and neat looking, although it has a tendency to fall forwards onto his face when he leans forward. Unshorn fetlocks!

Eye Color: Slate grey

Cutie Mark: Aequitas and Veritas crossed at the 'I' to form what looks like a cross. [i had trouble with this one, I just used my tattoos and crossed them sorry about that]

Physique: Very large and well built. Looks like a bouncer. What the equivalent of a Draguht Horse would look like as a Pony.

Residence: The land of beaches and bennies known as NJ. Wakes up in Everfree forest questioning whether he is alive or not.

Occupation: He is an Enforcer for. . . WASTE MANAGEMENT!! Yes that is it, waste management. Nothing to see here move along. That and he helps run a small business.

Motivation: To do what ever he pleases.

Likes: Ponies obviously! Rifles, hiking, fencing, bug collecting, his pets, German beer, coffee especially the Irish kind, the fall, smoking his pipe and playing his banjo, re-enacting the civil war. The list goes on and on.

Dislikes: Friggin IDIOTS! LEARN HOW TO DRIVE YOU GORRAM BENNIE!! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN RUTTING STATE! *leans on horn*

Character Summary: Born only child to wonderful, if not a bit crazy, parents he has lead a pretty normal life. College and work take up most of his time. He had decided to take a break from the monotony of everyday life an meet up with some of his fellow 'Bronies'. After a long night of riding the circuit he awakens in the Everfree forest. His head pounding and questioning if he is dead.

After a long night of riding the circuit he awakens in the Everfree forest. His head pounding and questioning his own sainity.

I can not BELIEVE that you pulled "riding the circuit" into this. LMAO.

For the uninitiated, "The circuit" is this loop in Asbury Park, NJ around the boardwalk that for at least 70 years that's just all bars and horndogs in cars ogling each other (except for about 10 years ago when they were just shooting each other)