MLP; First Roleplay

Hey, so, as you can tell this is going to be my first roleplay. The first one I've written the starter too, pretty much. I'm in another Roleplay, but it's a little slow to be honest. It will be a 2 pony roleplay, as I'm not that good at multi character, though I hope I will get better. Anyway, want to join, then drop me a reply. My OC is this:

Name: Charged Bolt

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Light green

Character colour: Dark grey

Mane/Tail/Other: Mostly dark blue blue mane and tail with some yellow.

Physique: Rather average physique, save for the wings which are strong.

Residence: 14 Mane Street

Cutie Mark: 3 clouds surrounding a lightning bolt.

Unique Traits: Has the ability to run and fly at almost supersonic speeds, but can only do so for a short period, about 5 seconds. Must rest afterwards.

History: He was born in Braytain to his mother, Sassaflash, and his father, Goldengrape, and moved to Ponyville when he was 5 due to problems with money. He started working for the weather team as soon as he graduated school. His mother was always happy with his choices, but his father didn't like it. His father would much rather his son worked on a farm, or done something with what he said 'integrity'. This lead to many arguments, the worst of which where Charged punched his father hard, knocking him out. After that... Charged and Goldengrape never talked but he still sees his mother. Charged still lives with his parents though

Character Personality: He's rather brash quick to anger, unless you know him, and most of the time he doesn't think things through. He rarely acts smart but when he does he's rather intelligent.

Character Summary: In summary, Charged Bolt is a nice enoguh Pegasus once you get to know him, though he is brash. He doesn't like mention of his father, and he likes his job.

Sorry for how short the whole thing is, but I'm sort of new to roleplaying properly.

Name: Soundwave

mlp_soundwave_by_rid_nightviper-d4d0x5v.jpg

Image by: rid-nightvipe http://rid-nightvipe...wave-263742691]RID-NightViper]

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: Dark Magenta

Character colour: Persian Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Deep Dark Blue, both mane and tail are matching in colour.

Physique: Slightly taller stallion then some but not exactly tall. Soundwave keeps in good shape making him slightly buff. While he is a lot of blue his coat has a shine to it as Soundwave is a bit of a neat freak. Main and tail are kept in well groomed and orderly combed. The only parts not blue are his hooves and muzzle, which are a brushed silver colour.

Residence: Town outskirts, bordering the forest wilderness.

Occupation: Delivery Pony. While deliveries are usually made by pegasus ponies, Soundwave specializes in retrieving lost or dropped packages.

Cutie Mark:

subspace_zps253ddfa3.png

Unique Traits: Gifted tracker and has a love for music which he hides.

History: Soundwave grew up in a town not far from Ponyville. He went to school like any normal pony however, he was a shy pony. Very shy. He often ran away from ponies who said hello or tried to get to know him. For this, he was sometimes teased. Soundwave was always quite and reserved all throughout school. The only place Soundwave ever felt at home was the music room, which he would often run away to when things got too stressful for the pony. How he loved playing all the different instruments, each one with a different sound, a different way to experience music. This was were he felt he could be himself, away from all the hellos and noises of other ponies. But his privacy didn't last forever and he was eventually found out. Instead of being punished or locked out of the music room forever as he feared, Soundwave was allowed all the access he wanted and praised for his creativity. No longer did the shy silent pony feel weird or strange. Ponies that were once strangers or teasers would crowd around the melodious music room to see what lovely arrangements Soundwave had created that day. Some would even participate. While this made the Soundwave finally feel at home he knew that one day he would have to take on the world or atleast strike out on his own. So with heavy heart and long goodbyes, the shy pony known as Soundwave left for Ponyville to find his own new beat and a new place to call home.

Character Personality: Any pony would tell you that Soundwave is unsettling to be around, always wearing his shades it seems like he is gazing endlessly at passerby ponies. He is most certainly silent and not outwardly expressive, often maintaining a serious face no matter what seems to be going on around him. Soundwave knows how to keep his cool this is true but he is actually extremely shy around other ponies; a well guarded secret. He almost always feels out of place around ponies and keeps to himself, and will never say more then a few words unless needed or explaining something. He has difficulty making friends, only able to express himself with his animal friends. Soundwave takes his job very seriously and finds lost packages without fail, no matter the danger he will stop at nothing to retrieve any lost parcel making him one of the more reliable ponies in the delivery business.

Character Summary: In summary, Soundwave is an awkward pony to be around, often silent, and difficult to relate to but anyone who sticks around will find him to be a loyal, hard working and reliable friend.

[[sorry this took forever, yesterday car died have i have been losing my mind trying to get it fixed]]

​​​Character Application:

Roleplay Type:Free for all

Name:StormChaser

Sex:Male

Species:Pegasus

Eye colour:Red

Coat:Light Green

Mane/Tail:His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is aloso red and blue

Physique: about the same as a nomal pegasus

Residence:The Heartaland of Equestria Ponyville or cloudsdale

Cutie Mark:a thunder cloud and a lighting bolt the bolt is hitting a tire

it was summer flight camp the time was about lunch time.StormChaser was just finishing his hay fries when he hear some other ponies talking about how ponies were making fun of a curtain mare after that he got up and decide to go flying around abit after a couple of minutes of flying he overheard a different group of ponies that the same ponies from before challenge a a mare to a race after he heard that he flew up to the group of ponies and ask them more about it they told

Mane/Tail:His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is aloso red and blue

it was summer flight camp the time was about lunch time.StormChaser was just finishing his hay fries when he hear some other ponies talking about how ponies were making fun of a curtain mare after that he got up and decide to go flying around abit after a couple of minutes of flying he overheard a different group of ponies that the same ponies from before challenge a a mare to a race after he heard that he flew up to the group of ponies and ask them more about it they told

You came in just after I posted the fact that I though you didn't want to do it since you took ages. xD

Good application, but the history... I mean, where does it go to? 'they told'?

Charged, Sound and Storm it is. And your first? My, my, I hope you love it!

Admittedly yes, I'm no stranger to rp'ing but this is my first MLP RP.

Shoot! am i too late to join?? :(

cant you squeeze in 1 more character.... please??

Id say yes you may, but this it's up to BronyTime he's the leader of this shindig.

Archived