The Burning Mare

EmeraldStarshine

This is an RP to help with a back story for an event I will be putting in with the Sweet Shop Club tales. This is the story of the Burning Mare! Before the ponies gathered together to lock her in the sun, she was the most feared pony in all of Equestria. Her rule extended to all corners of the land. Who shall be the three hero's to save us all? What Unicorn can hold her head low and humble herself before others? What Earthpony can clean her hooves and write the wrongs? What Pegasus can set her feet on the ground and walk with those below the clouds? Only when the three come together can her rule be ended. Come together! Rally the troops! Oh, and one more thing...find the frozen crystal, but don't get caught. Good luck.

1497602_1404154759824670_2086777245_n.jpg

I will play as the burning mare, your ruler whom you either hate and/or fear. Can you bring an end to my reign? "Foolish ponies! Soon you all shall learn the meaning of destruction! Worship me or PERISH!"

Little info: She isn't a unicorn, a pegasus, nor an alicorn. She's simple a monster. Her only powers are that of destruction. She can not create with her powers, only destroy.

You are far in the past, so the names of the places currently in the show are not here, and both Celestia and Luna are not around.

(For Free-For-All you don't have to have an approved character unless they ask for one in that thread. Like I would still want a character bio on here, and make sure that it isn't too much for this RP. That's it. Then you just start RPing!)

((ok. i'll just do it in the parentheses. this won't be to long. Comet was born during the reign of the burning mare. her parents went missing when she was a little filly. she earned her cutie mark when she found a comet that had crashed into a forest that she was staying in a few months after her parents dissapeared, she found hat the comet was stronger then steel, but lighter. much lighter. she made the comet into three things. two swords (she used the wood of a tree she didn't know the name of for the handle) and a necklace. she made a place on her saddle bag for the two swords so she could carry them with her. and she always has the necklace on. she's now the human equivilent of twelve and lives in what will be called alter on as the Everfree forest))

Comet was flying as fast as she could through the market. some guards were after her and she was determined to out race them. she had left her swords at home not wanting them to be stolen in the market place. she had no money and no edible plants had been growing in her forest home for quite a while. she had stolen some bread and some guards had caught her. now she was racing, probably, for her life heading for the forest. if she could jsut make it to the forest she could definitely outrace them. she dodged carts and stands and other things while the guards jsut destroyed anything in their path. Comet's grey fur was, as always, messy. her black mane and tail with white highlights, also as always, was in a tight braid, was flapping in the wind. she neared the forest.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived